Chapter eighteen a brotherly reunion part one

At fairy tail

In the fairy tail guild multiple different members of Fairy Tail are all gathered around a magic screen watching as the battle's play out.

There first guild master mavis was currently assisting them with strategies and coordinating there tactics.

The screen they were watching was showing them where the Alvarez's troops were and where they're located around the country.

On the monitor they could see that multiple guild were being taken out simultaneously throughout the country.

As well has other familiar guilds rising up and challenging the forces of Alvarez.

And the hearts of the fairy tail first master was heavy with regret as she knew the reason why Alvarez was attacking them and she didn't want to involve other guild members throughout the country into this battle. But then she also knew that this is a war and one of this scale would drag everyone involved including them.
.
.
.
Demon heart.

The members of fairy tail when thinking of all the destruction that this guild could cause scare them more than Alvarez. There power was monstrous and the first guild master knew that every member of demon heart could have wipe out this continent many times over if they wanted to. And their top two hitters Serana and (Y,N) could probably destroy the planet with ease.

This proved to be a problem for fairy tail and especially for Mavis when she tried to implement if they can uses the absolute overwhelming power of demon heart in these battles.

But when she started thinking about this she felt a cold feeling of dread overloom her, when she remembered what they could do. She remembered it all too clearly. The Dragon massacre that took place after the grand magic games. She was there to experience it with her fellow guild mates and honestly it terrified her to know end.

When she remember this incident she couldn't help but remembered when she was younger and heard and read stories of the black dragon of the Apocalypse acnologia and how he would massacre dragons in large quantities. For his own enjoyment.

Recalling those thoughts she shivered in fear unwanting to think of the level of destruction and death they would leave in their wake.

They've already seen what happened to hargeon it really wasn't hard to thanks to their magic scanner. They were able to pick up on a gigantic amount of demonic energy there.

And also a familiar magic signature that only belongs to a Sky Dragon Slayer one they all knew to well wendy.

It wasn't long after they picked up on those signals that all activity in hargeon went silent.

Everyone in Fairy Tail new the tale already Wendy Marvell there once adorable small loving and cute Sky Dragon Slayer, massacred all of Alvarez's troops in that area as well as killing off one of the spriggan 12 in the process.

Makarovs heart was filled with regrets and pain, when kagura came to the guild and told everyone what happened. They couldn't look past the fact that she was shaking silently quivering in fear as she told the tale.

And honestly Fairy Tail wasn't too different from that some of the newer members were shaking beyond belief and the two masters the fairy tale just had their head down in shame.

If only things were different, they wish all of this could be different.

To go back to that damn Island and stop all of this from happening.

The older members of Fairy Tail miss those four dragons slayers dearly some more than others.

As of members of fairy tales had their heads down thinking of the past and not trying to have the pain overwhelmed them one of the members called out to them.