Chapter Eleven Day Five Part One

With Demon heart

The masked Mages were standing inside the domus Flau waiting for the guild battle.

The mages of demon heart looked around the room of the domus flau many of the mages looks scared.

Many of the mages didn't want to fight demon heart after what they just witnessed they have dominated basically every guild in the grand magic games.

Seeing the reactions had the dragon slayers with sinister smile underneath their mask. they could only wait to see the terror and fear that will be striked into their hearts when they revealed their true identities.

about 2 minutes when passed waiting for the announcers to start today's events. During that time many of the other mages that weren't here have finally arrived.

greetings once again ladies and gentlemen for the final day of the grand magic games. This year's Grand magic games have been a spectacular one to witness as many new powerful contenders have shown themselves but only one can reign supreme for today's year.

Who will be the winner of today's Grand magic games, but the questions on most people's minds are probably will the other guilds be able to stand up against the almighty might of demon heart. And who exactly lies underneath those mask let's hope our today's answers will be answered with the final event of the grand magic games THE GUILD ROYALE.

The arena for today's battle will be the entire city, the guild will have each team pick one member as their leader. Taking down a normal mage gives your team one point but taking down a leader gives you five. So if someone was able to take out the entire competition they would be awarded 45 points would have a chance of winning.

Now then let's get on with today's events.

The mages we're transported to the large city as they looked around all in different location.

No let the final day of the grand magic games BEGIN.

With that the mages all charge into the city, wanting to score as many points as possible.

With fairy tail

Currently fairy tail teams consisted of erza, mira, laxus, gray and juvia. The guild was confident, that they could win this if they stuck to the first Masters plan. But there could be a problem.

Demon heart.

The unbelievably powerful new guild that has arrived in the grand magic games that had many people suspicious of who they really were. The power they demonstrate it was beyond normal hell even most wizards since wouldn't be able to have that much power.

many questions ran through the five competing members minds. Who were they? who are they trying to get revenge on? What is their goal?

The questions ate away at the Fairy Tail guild members as they could sense a sinister Aura lurking deep within each member. Like a black hole waiting to devour everything in it's path and leave nothing but Carnage.

But the two members that were team who wanted the rematch the most was Mira and Erza. After the match between them the two female Mages could sense something familiar about the two individuals they fought.

Some of their moves, and the overall way they fought reminded them of their dragon slayers.

During the fight some of the moments in the fight the two Mages could see a picture of their dragon slayer standing before them fighting them in that fight.

But that's impossible right? Acnologia destroyed the entire island there was nothing left they looked for their bodies but they couldn't find any of them once they woke up from being put unconscious.