Chapter Two gaining power

MERRY CHRISTMAS THIS IS YOUR PRESENT FROM ME.

(Y,N) POV

I don't know how long it's been sense the four of us went to sleep but when I opened my eyes. I feel something comfy beneath me as I look down to see that I was sleeping on a large bed.

I took a look at my surroundings and I had to admit the room was pretty nice.

( not my picture and make the room colors whatever you want also make the room like two times bigger)

I got off the bed answer to walk around the room curious on how I ended up in this place as I was looking in the room I heard a soft giggling coming from behind me.

I turned around to see a girl that was clearly not human.

(not my picture also minus the giant f****** scythe and she's not in the chair)

I blushed a little bit do to how beautiful she was. Not to mention what she was wearing.

Quickly avoiding my gaze from her I turned my head around so she doesn't think I'm a pervert staring at her.

Apparently my actions were amusing for her as I heard her giggling.

???: you don't have to look away~ you can stare as much as you like~.

My face exploded with a blush for my face all the way down to my neck as red from embarrassment.

Once again being amused with my actions she started giggling.

???: tell me what is a human like you doing in my Realm?

(Y,N): your realm I don't even know what you're talking about and I don't even know who you are?

???: fine fine I'll play my name is serana and I am a demon goddess.

(Y,N) clearly wasn't expecting that becauss he turn to look at her with a face of fear and shock.

serana: no need to be scared I'm the one who saved you from the Black Forest.