Chapter Twenty Two A king Vs A God

Recap

RRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAARRRR!!

A deafening draconic roar made itself known as everyone looked up and came face to face with the Dragon King himself.

Erza: That's-

The dragon slayers: ACNOLOGIA!

(Y,N): so this son of a b**** has arrived good, I finally get the pleasure and tearing off his head!

Acnologia then landed on the ground before changing into his human form, (Y,N) then approached the human form acnologia with a menacing Aura surrounding him as he was ready for his fight with the Dragon King.

Now

The group watched as (Y,N) approached acnologia, as the black dragon of the apocalypse focused on this individual.

Acnologia: Ow you're approaching me? Instead of running away You're coming right to me.

(Y,N): I can't beat the s*** out of you without getting closer.

Acnologia just smirked before holding his hand out in a very challenging motion.

Acnologia: Oh ho then approach as much as you like, I'm hoping you'll give me the challenge I've been craving for. Leader of demon heart.

(Y,N): oh trust me I got enough power to give you a thrashing.

And with that he rushed towards the black dragon and was locked in a deadlock with him. Acnologia still had that smirk on his face before breaking away from the deadlock.

He covered his hand and blue and black energy and swing it at (Y,N), whose side-stepped his attack faster than anyone could track. He then grabbed the black dragon by his human wrist swung him around like a f****** baseball bat and yeeted him into the side of a cliff.

Acnologia and everyone else was shocked, they never expected to see (Y,N) have the capabilities of throwing around the Dragon King like it was nothing!

(Y,N): *smirks* is that the best you can do? I was expecting more of the so-called Dragon King.

Acnologia unstuck himself from the side of the cliff, before he pushed off of it launching himself back towards his Challenger. He landed right in front of (Y,N) causing a mini crater to form underneath him, as he stand up to re-engage his opponent.

Acnologia: don't get cocky boy, I was merely seeing if you would be a worthy opponent I merely wanted to see how you handled my last attack. And it would seem that you may prove to be the challenge I was craving for.

(Y,N): then enough of the chit chat let's get this s*** started because I  plan on breaking you before I finish you.

His voice became more sinister, demonic to the point where it sent a shiver of fear down everyone's spine except acnologia who seemed excited.

The two of them then blurred from the human eye, leaving many people confused. Then shockwaves are starting to form out of nowhere. Only the Mages of demon heart could see what was happening and even for them it hard to make out what was going on.

They could briefly see outlines of acnologia and (Y,N) fighting each other at supersonic speeds.

Soon however (Y,N) shifted his footing at the last moment making Acnologia throw a punch that would have hit him in the face rendered ineffective. (Y,N) then went to swing a punch at acnologia's gut, who said target shifted his body to the side causing his punch to miss as well.

Soon the two of them re-engaged in their high speed combat, and the onlookers were forced to retreat a couple yards away to not be caught up in the intense shock waves the two of them were creating.