chapter seventeen battle of hargeon

Three days into the war

At this point all of fiore was in chaos fighting was breaking out all over the continent and Fairy Tail and the other guilds banded together in order to counteract the threat of Alvarez.

But this threat was the most formidable one and in these three days the entire continent on the brink of destruction.

the spriggan 12 were scattered around the continent leading there forces throughout the land destroying anyone who got in their way.

The Mages of all the guild launch separate counter attacks in different locations. To try and break down the enemy's forces but it wasn't going to well.

Alvarez had a significant more powerful force and the amount of troops they had was astounding, it completely dwarfed their countries forces and mages by a long shot.

The thing was that Alvarez shouldn't be worried about the normal Mages they should be worrying about the people in the shadows or more specifically the demons in the shadows.

That's right Demon heart has yet to join the battle because they've been observing the past three days. To see how the other mages would perform in these kind of situations.

And honestly they were quite disappointed at some of the results, not many Mages did anything significance against Alvarez except fairy tail.

So demon heart let out a sigh it was one of these days oh well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At least it's a good day for these fools to die!

With demon heart

Right now the demons of demon heart we're all flying in the sky above everyone even above the clouds they were looking down at the guilds and the conflict going on.

(Y,N) looked on towards hargeon and saw that there forces were absolutely being crushed by one of the spriggan 12 and there forces.

(Y,N): *let's out a sigh of annoyance* all right everyone listen up.

The Demons stopped their gazing and turned to their leader.

(Y,N): it looks like these dumbasses can't handle a simple job that is to stop this war so now it falls on us. And I am now giving you a direct order.

When he said that his eyes started to glow crimson and slowly each and every individual there's eyes started to Glow with their respective color.

(Y,N): the order I'm giving you is this... Destroy these fools reduced and crush their hopes to dust. cast of shadow of fear so deep in their heart that they will never forget. fan out to cross the continent and crush Alvarez one by one.

Everyone: Right!!!!

Soon everyone took off in separate directions, (Y,N) and serana towards the North, Natsu to the east, Gajeel to the west, virus to the south. So Wendy decided to head towards hargeon to see what all the commotions about.

hargeon

hargeon was a complete war zone kagura from mermaid heel has been leading the charge against one of the spring in 12 Dimaria. Known as one of the finest soldiers of the spriggan 12 she was leading her forces of Alvarez against the Mages who are opposing them.

 Known as one of the finest soldiers of the spriggan 12 she was leading her forces of Alvarez against the Mages who are opposing them