Chapter Twenty Three The End

2 years after the events of Alvarez

After the war that plagued Fiore not too long ago the citizens of the continent are getting back to their day-to-day lives.

Cities and towns were rebuilt and overall the standard quality of life had improved greatly. Many citizens could rest easily knowing that they had new protectors watching over them.

After the war the magic Council declared that demon heart would be the new protectors of the country. They were reform under a special ops group task with handling assignments that were too difficult for ordinary Mages.

Usually these jobs will be triple s class if not higher, but sense problems of this caliber rarely occurred the Mages of demon heart usually just rested back and enjoyed their day-to-day lives.

Many things have happened since the war Erza was able to reconnect with her mother Irene. The two of them could be found all around Fiore eating strawberry cake like usual in mass quantities.

Many of the other members have gotten married like gray and Juvia and also had a kid. Blue hair just like his mother and eyes just like his father. He appears to be cold and emotionalist but underneath that he's a fun go Happy kid.

And the lives for demon heart has also improved greatly, they were able to live the best life's that they could possibly could live. But that doesn't mean they can change the past. They we're going to have to live with their sins. Whether they think it was best for the future or not.

But they've learned to accept their sins for it was a part of their being now and there was no changing it.

(Y,N) and serana also got married and had a child. With hair just like her mother and a attitude similar to her father. This little girl was a new step for these two after all none of them ever expected to have a child and to be able to take the rules as parents was a warm welcome for them.

Then there was the brothers Natsu and zeref. Zeref was kept secret from the world and set himself on his own journey to try and fix the mistakes of his past. And Natsu would always be there for his brother when he needed it the most. After all they were family and family stick together no matter what.

Also a very important event happened as well. Due to the death of acnologia the dragons that were sealed inside of the dragon slayers decided to not hide themselves anymore and emerge.

This came as a surprise for the Dragon slayers who had many questions for their foster parents. But the most frightening part was when they said they didn't have much time to live. But that's where the real shocking event happened.

(Y,N) used his creation magic create a new bodies for there dragon parents identical to their old ones. And serana use her life magic to transfer the souls of the dragons to their new bodies and as well as healing their souls back to their prime.

Meaning that the dragons can now stay with children for a very long time to come.

The news of dragons coming back to life scared most of the inhabitants of fiore. Because of the event known as the dragon massacre. But over the years they got used to these dragons knowing that they will never become enemy's of the country.

And let's be honest even if they did demon heart would just snuff them out in an instant.

So this is where the immortal tale of demon heart comes to an end. Humans who became demons, demons who became heroes and demons who at the very end saves the world from its greatest threats.

Everyone could rest easy knowing that their guardian demonic protectors will be watching over them for a very long time to come.

There you go ladies and gentlemen the end of rise of a new demon god holy s*** I never thought I would get to this point.

I have been so depressed lately it's been hard to get my thoughts straight but I pushed through and I was able to make this for you guys I hope you guys enjoyed it.

I'm sorry it's not as long as black dragon God of destructions final Chapter but I thought it would be good. nice, short, sweet and simple.

Now then there's only two stories that remain before the next wave of books. fairies and the dragon of tempest and supreme Dragon of GX.

I hope you guys are ready because I'm just getting started.

DIO OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!