Chapter Nineteen a brotherly Reunion part 2

Zeref couldn't believe his eyes as he stared about the mage of demon heart who was looking down at him and all of his men.

His younger brother natsu.

But Zeref could tell that there was something different about him. The demonic power he had coursing through his vein was a lot more potent and pure then that of the demon he was supposed to be.

But how did this happen? How did his brother become so powerful? How did his brother become a true demon?

Zeref was in the State of shock unable to cope with or state anything that was going on around him.

The only thing he could do was stare up at his brother as natsu just gazed down at him.

Finally he was snapped out of his thoughts when someone called out for him.

Invel: Emperor spriggan are you all right!!!

Zeref was brought back to the real world he then turned towards Invel who had a face of both worried and shock on it.

Zeref could only look at him with a blank expression trying to hide all of his fear.

Zeref: Invel I am fine it's just this is... overwhelming.

Invel: I would have to agree with you emperor spriggan I knew the demon heart would be powerful but this... This is something ungodly what could have possibly created a demon this powerful?

Zeref had no words to respond to that at this point all. But all of the pieces was starting to be assembled and they were all pointing towards one person in particular or should he say demon. For he has only heard of his demon in ancient myth.

Zeref: Serana...

Invel: my Lord who is this Serana?

Zeref started to chuckle before it turned into full-blown laughter at the situation that was happening right in front of him.

When he finally calmed down he turned towards Invel and gave him his answer.

Zeref: Serana is an ancient powerful demon goddess who was supposed to be sealed inside of the nightmare realm or as we call it the realm of the night. How we know of her existence is because back in ancient time she would bestow those who followed her demonic powers... This powers she gave to others was monstrous and with her and her followers she nearly brought the world to its knees... And in the very end it took the combined power of the gods just to seal her away.... But now it was seen that she has begun spreading her power to more people. But the main question is how?

Invel didn't know what to say he didn't expect that the reason demon heart came into being was because of an ancient powerful demon goddess. But something else came to mind when he thought about this if she was sealed then how does she escape?

Invel: but my Lord how could she have escaped?

Zeref: that I-

Natsu: I think I can help you with that.

All eyes turn turned to Natsu as he just smirked staring down at everyone and the fear rating off them.

Natsu: you want to know how Serana escaped? It's quite simple really it's it's not hard to break out of a realm when you have three demon Kings and two demon gods.

Zeref and Invel eyes widen at what he just said three demon Kings and two demon gods well that's just f****** fantastic.

Zeref: you're saying that there's another one another demon who has powerful as Serana. And are you also saying that you're following her as well!