Chapter Eight the Third day

So points are as a following

Demon heart 38

Raven tail 36

SaberTooth 30 points

Lamia Scale 20 points

Mermaid Heel 19 points

Blue Pegasus 17 points

Fairy Tail B 12 points

Fairy Tail A 12 points

Quatro Puppy 12 points

Now on to the third day

In the Domus Flau

Currently in the Domus Flau many of the guilds were trying to get over the shocking events that transpired, during the second day.

well many were able to get over their shock the popularity of demon hearts shot through the roof. There were literal die-hard fans in the stadium just going off and off about them.

The mages of demon hearts can only give a sigh they were a demons and yet these humans keep praising them like some f****** idol.

They were currently waiting for today's events or what was going to transpond to it.

Ladies and gentlemen the next event we are going to have is the Pandemonium.

After saying that I gigantic magical circle appeared as a large structure was descending out of it for the audience to see.

(Not my picture)

This is the Pandemonium in here there will be a hundred monsters for the mages to fight, each guild will send one member to take part in this in the amount of monsters you choose to fight is the amount of points you will take. But if you where to be rendered on conscious you will be brought back and you will not have any of the points you would. now with a participants please send someone up.

from Sabertooth Orga

From Mermaid Heel we have Millianna"

Then we from Blue Pegasus Hibiki

From Fairy Tail A Erza Scarlet

From Fairy Tail Team B Cana

Then we have Quatro Puppy Norbarly

From Raven Tail there's Obira

Now from Lamia Scale we have Wizard Saint Jura

And finally from demon heart we have Inferno

The respective members of each guild walk down into the arena.

Now each person will draw a stick and that will be the number they will go at, since there were nine of us here the number will be one through nine, whatever number you draw will be the turn you get to go.