Chapter Twenty the pain of the past

In the north of Fiore.

Located on a mountain in the north of fury was a beautiful scarlet-haired woman. She was watering risqué version of the typical witch's garb. Her black top has a diamond-shaped opening, exposing a portion of her breasts, and a heart-shaped pattern around the borders.

 Her black top has a diamond-shaped opening, exposing a portion of her breasts, and a heart-shaped pattern around the borders

This woman was Irene Belserion also known as The Scarlet despair.

Irene along with every other spriggan 12 heard the communication of invel and how their emperor has been kidnapped by the forces of demonheart.

Irene: my what a disaster this became first our ground troops we're being crushed in certain areas and now the spriggan 12 are dropping off like flies. And now our emperor has been kidnapped because it's possibly get any worse.

The flapping of wings was then heard and when she looked up she was created by this site of two individuals.

And when she focus her gaze on the two of them her eyes didn't widen into complete shock when she sensed the level of magic power rating off of these two.

It was MASSIVE many times larger then almost the entire combined forces of the spring and 12 all wrapped up together.

Only one group of individuals came to her mind when she saw the level of power they possess.

Irene: so you must be demon heart and telling by your level of magical aura I'm guessing one of you has to be the leader. So what would the great demon's of demon heart want with me.

(Y,N): don't try and play dumb you know exactly the reason why we've come here.

Irene: oh I could have guessed it by now you're here to eliminate me aren't you.

(Y,N): that would be the case.

Irene: though I don't understand.

(Y,N): understand what?

Irene: you hold our emperor in your hands and no matter what we do we could never get our emperor back by force from you. So that only leave's negotiation and with you being so much more exponentially powerful than anyone else's world has ever seen you could practice ask for anything and we will be forced to cooperate with you. You could end this war now why don't you?

(Y,N):Well I wasn't expecting to be able to capture your emperor so soon. And for your question do you really think we will be negotiating with a country who it's not going to war with us but has also in the past try to go to war with us before? No I'm not taking the risk I'm going to crush your entire army before I deal your country directly.

Irene: so you're planning on committing genocide.

(Y,N): exactly but just remembered you all strike first.

Irene: well I'm afraid I can let that happen.

Irene then tapped her staff on the ground and multiple magic circles popped up all around (Y,N) and serana. Before they detonated causing a chain reaction into a massive explosion.