Chapter fithteen Avatar

4 months after the dark guilds annihilation.

The land of Fiore was in one of the best state of peace they have been. Over the four months an event the people named the dark guild annihilation.

The Mages of demon heart really did what they set out to and purged 98% of the dark yields in the country.

The people were thankful... But the magic council was scared s*******.

Even the gods of Ishtar were terrified out of their minds when they thought of all the devastation the mages of demon heart could cause.

And the funny part was they have only used about 2% of their power. though they didn't share this information with anyone in the country because that would just instill a greater force of panic/shock.

Though they started to get more and more bored lately to the point where they were fight each other and secluded mountain ranges to cure their boredom.

(Let's just say those areas didn't survive.)

But they had to admit the good they were doing outweighed their boredom. but there was some news that started to upset them. A certain dark guild was trying to rise up and claim the vacuum of power.

Avatar

Apparently this foolish dark guild. Haven't learned their lesson, but something that was even more shocking to them was that fairy tail disbanded.

It was was just completely random for them but they thought that Makarov had something going on. But that still doesn't explain why he would just disband The guild?

But they had more important matters to deal with, this foolish new dark guild if they are zeref followers. Then there's only one thing that's going to happen to them.

They will be massacred like all the others!

So with this new objective in mind they readied up to meet the dark guild. Thanks to their spies embedded into the guild.

They knew that they were going to attack a city named Malba City. And this is where they make their defense.

With that the demons all sprouted their wings and took off into the air flying towards the location where they would meet these enemies.

And where the massacre would begin.

At Malba City

Currently at the city there were 5 individuals protecting the city, erza, gray, lucy, laxus and juvia. these five individuals were pushing back the dark guild and we're quite frankly whooping their ass.

There elite members were being thrashed around like nothing, their foot soldiers were being teared apart.

Avatar kept pushing with their sheer numbers but eventually everyone there froze when they felt a dark presence looming overhead.

The sky above them turn is black as night and when everyone there looked up their blood ran cold of what they saw.

Six individuals with demonic wings hovering in the air looking down on them, with their horns exposed showing off their demonic features.

There was no doubt of who these individuals were...

demon heart.

As for Avatar once the members saw the demons looking down at them some of them dropped their weapons and ran away scared out of their minds.

Others were cowering in fear and the elite members who could operate and still fight were trembling.

Even the master of Avatar could do nothing but tremble in their presence.