Chapter Three training for Revenge

No POV

(Y,N) started to open his eyes and he was in black void was all around him he try to move his body but it wouldn't move. He was thrashing around but his body still wouldn't move so realizing that there was nothing he could do he just sat there in the dark abyss.

His mind started to wonder any keep wandering until he felt a intense pain inflicted upon his head.

It was a burning sensation and shortly after that his body felt like he was being stabbed with millions of tiny needles injecting Moulton lava into his very veins.

He try to scream out in pain but his voice was silenced in this Dark Void he could do nothing more than sit there and bear and grin the pain.

Slowly he felt his body started to change he feel his body become denser but at the same time stronger.

His head felt like it was going to split in half eventually everything went black for me again is the cold dark Void took me away.

???: (Y,N), (Y,N), (Y,N)

He started to open his eyes to look up at a stone ceiling slowly he started to sit up. He looked over to see serana with the same old smile on her face.

He grabbed his head and was groaning in pain like he felt like a Jackhammer just pummeling into my brain.

(Y,N): w-hat the f*** just happened?

serana: look for yourself.

She extended her hand out towords what looked at to be clear water slowly making his way over there being mindful of each step he took.

He look down into the water and was shocked at what his reflection was.

( not my picture's and this is you now with your wings)

(Y,N): the hell happened to me

Serana: you've been Reborn as a demon

(Y,N): so what do we do now

Serana: we wait for your friends once they awaken from their transformation we will proceed to go over the training.