Chapter one WHY

(Y,N) POV/ unknown location

There we were me, natsu, Wendy and gajeel over floating in this dark black void the four of us could only see each other everywhere you look there was nothing but Darkness all around us. But oddly enough it felt peaceful like someone finally returning to home after a Long Day's trip.

My mind started to think back started to go back we or just on an island tenrou island. The ancient land it has belonged to the Fairy Tail Guild since the very beginning.

It was the island and home of the first Master Mavis Vermillion. This year's S-Class authorization exams we're taking place on the island.

During these the members who were selected to become s class would take part in multiple tests.

Once I in a couple other Guild members completed the first test and we're off for the second test.

Only to be intercepted and attacked by the dark Guild grimoire heart and the seven kin of purgatory.

Me and my fellow guildmates all fought back against the Seven kin purgatory eventually one by one they all fell.

And eventually we moved on to the master of the dark Guild dark Guild Master Hades Who was the second Guild Master of Fairy Tail.

After a long and boring discussion about how he was going to unlock the truth of magic and how all magic lead to the magic of one. And how all magic comes from Evil and darkness.

Eventually me and Natsu were able to shut his ass up by me and him combining my Darkness dragon's Roar and his lightning flame dragon roar. Rendering him unconscious winning the battle.

Everything was going well Fairy Tail was celebrating until everything went to hell in a handbasket.

A dark shadow was cast over the island our Guild looked up to see.

(Not my picture)

A massive black dragon with blue marking and a gray underbelly. The long sharp claws looking like they could have render and tear the flesh off of anything. It had Gigantic Blackwing which kept this gigantic monster hovering in the air the dragon landed on the ground to give one of the most destructive Roars I've ever seen.

 It had Gigantic Blackwing which kept this gigantic monster hovering in the air the dragon landed on the ground to give one of the most destructive Roars I've ever seen