Chapter Nine The forth day Part one

With demon heart

The members of our favorite guild was in their hotel it was a little after the third day and all the girls left.

Is he could tell that some of the guilds were getting angry with them mainly sabertooth. But the members of demon hearts didn't give a s*** they were here to prove this statement.

But currently serana was in her room as a bat flu into her room by the open window and landed on her table.

(That is the face of me when 2020 was finally over, you can practically hear that bat saying f*** you 2020)

Serana: my little familiar what do you have for me.

Her eye started to glow red and so did the bats, she could see inside the bat's mind and it's in memories.

She was inside of what look to be a graveyard of dragon bones.

Her eyes stopped glowing and so did the bats and she put her hand on her chin in a thinking position.

Serana: it would appear that this kingdom houses a dragon burial ground. Most interesting I should probably let the four of them know.

So she called the four dragon slayers here when they walked into her room they were curious of why she call them?

(Y,N): is there a problem?

Serana: no I found something quite peculiar, my little familiar over here part of my instructions I had him survey this City. I had multiple familiars out but this one had something you might want to know about.

Natsu: and what's that?

Serana: a dragon burial ground.

The four dragon slayers eyes widen as she said that.

Gajeel: you're not joking right.

Serana: *giggles in her hand* no of course not I'm not joking with you my familiar found a dragon burial ground. And I wanted to let you three know if you wanted to go look at it.

The four dragon slayers all look at each other before nodding their heads.

Serana: good now then let's go.

with a snap of her fingers a magic circle appeared below them as they were transported away.

In less then no time at all the five of them reappeared underneath what appeared to be a large cavern. All around them were dragon bones everywhere.

Dragon slayers: wow

They could only stare at the amount of Bones there were this place was massive.

(Y,N) took one step in a minute his foot touched the ground he could feel something? it was like a spirit of these dragons were still remaining.

Serana watched his expression change as she could tell he felt the same thing she did.