Chapter Five the Calm before the storm

Four days since the Fairy Tail Mages woke up.

After 4 days from waking up from the fairy sphere. The fairy tail mage's spend 4 days. Learning all they can have a situation but.

The Mages of Fairy Tail we're still trying to get over the death of there four dragon slayers. But many individuals took it harder than others. Erza, Mirajane, lucy, levi and the three exceeds. Happy, Carla and Lily.

They also recently discovered that their Guild went from being number one to the bottom Guild of Fiore.

Fairy Tail was mocked and ridiculed and the news of I am Dragon Slayers death were made public.

Some Guilds and people mock the four dragon slayers which is infuriated Fairy Tail play do you know the true stories and yet they made these insults about some of their closest friends.

Yesterday Master Makarov learned of the grand magic games in Fairy Tail came together on a decision that they would enter the game and they would win back the number one ranking.

So with that being said Fairy Tail kicked himself into overdrive they kept raining harder than ever done in their lives the ones being sent to the games were.

Gray, Erza, cana, Lucy, and Elfman the five of them were currently training harder than they ever did in their lives.

They were currently on a beach training harder than they ever could surpassing their limits slowly but surely.

That was great in the whole but what they didn't know was that a new competition and power was Rising one that would Shock the World to its very core.

In a dark Forest

In a forest named the Dark Forest you can spot what looks to be a guild I'll be a very large one.

(Not my picture)

This was one of the new guilds to get  registered by the magic Council about two months back and its name was demon heart.

Currently they were only five members of The Guild plus the Guild Master you might know four of them.

(Y,N), natsu, gajeel, wendy and a new member of the team virus. Virus was a demon that Serana secretly created for something like this he was one of the three guards she had with heard that can be summoned.

 Virus was a demon that Serana secretly created for something like this he was one of the three guards she had with heard that can be summoned