chapter thirteen massacre

A little after the grand magic games

After the games and the warning declare upon the world by the Mages of demon heart everything was going relatively normal until it went to hell.

Apparently a rogue from the future made a plan to came back through time and tricked the kingdom into using the eclipse gate to open a specific point in the past saying that it is a weapon that will erase zeref's being.

Obviously it backfired the eclipse gate wasn't a weapon it was a gateway through Time and the time frame they set it to was back in time with the dragons.

The mage had to work together and were able to close the eclipse gate but not before seven massive dragons came through the gate. The guild competing in the grand magic games all came together and fought against the dragons. Though they're efforts to do anything was useless against these mighty creatures of legend.

So the Seven dragons flew from the eclipse gate into the sky above. Raining destruction upon the city as many attempts as retaliations were made against them.

But the dragons were far stronger than the guilds could ever imagine, the only guild they could probably stand up against these dragons was demon heart but they were gone.

Fairy Tail erza juvia and Lucy were all caught in the way of a large green dragon named Zirconis the Jade dragon.

Fairy Tail was suffering many fatal wounds to this dragon but when all hope seemed lost and the dragon was about to attack with its roar something happened which caught everyone's surprise

Zirconis was hit with a powerful magic attack, it was a swirling black vortex of darkness which collided with his chest ripping it open and sending him flying back into the nearby buildings.

The guilds as well as the other people watching this could only stare in all as someone managed to injure the dragon.

???: Well isn't this interesting maybe we can have a worthy challenge after all.

the voice sounded familiar to many of the mages who participated in the grand magic games. They all turned to the sky to see the Mages of demon heart all floating in the air with massive wings on their back.

Many questions were risen by this site number one why would their wings on their backs and number two how did they manage to injure the dragon.

Though they couldn't think any further as Zirconis stood back up although his chest gashed open with blood dripping out of it.

Zirconis: it would appear you're quite powerful for a human although a human can't compare to the strength of a dragon!

(Y,N): who said we were even human to begin with?

Everyone looked on and confusion with that sentence were they even human?

their questions were answered correctly as their bodies started to Glow with their respective aura as the magic power increased dramatically crushing everything around them and sending everyone to the ground.