REAL-LIFE

-
January 1st
-
Your pov

i was laying in bed when i felt vinnie kiss me lightly i woke up and opened my eyes to see vinnie i smiled and kissed him back as he stood up walking to the bathroom and i sat up looking at the hickeys around my breast and down my stomach. 

i stand up to feel my legs go numb so i sit back down i remembered what happened last night making me smile as i grabbed my phone and scrolled through my instagram feed i looked at all the fan pages of vinnies liking some of the little accounts stuff. 

i bent over and grabbed vinnies phone as i saw a message from and unknown number i clicked it and scrolled through the messages and saw that there were a lot of i miss you's and i love you's she stared at them and she put his phone down and slid a bra on and a tank top and shorts and walked down stairs.

i got down there and went in the fridge and grabbed a dr pepper and walked back up stairs and grabbed my phone and called sienna and asked her if she wanted to have a girls weekend she said sure and i told her to let avani and dixie know and i would let devyn know she said okay and hung up.

i sat there as i looked online for a house to rent for the weekend there was for about 20,000 for the weekend. i paid for it and vinnie came down stairs and kissed my head making me keep my eyes on my screen and he was confused 

"you okay?" he asked making me nod and put in my card details i finished "where we going?" he asked making me look at him "i'm going on a girls weekend with the girls and your staying here" i said making him look at me confused  "what?" i asked making him shake his head and walk away.

"who was that unknown number your messaging?" i asked making him turn and look at me. "your going through my messages now" he said "i was just confused why an random message was in your notifies" i said making him roll his eye "whats it to you?" he asked.

"whats it to me, i'm your fucking girlfriend i would like to know some of the people you're talking to" i yelled making him stare at me "wow" is all he said before turning. "thats all i get is a wow" i said while i ran my hands over my face. 

i walked upstairs and packed a baggie and curled into bed while scrolling through Tiktok as the girls messaged in the group chat i told the we would be leaving at 4 tonight and i would pick them up, they all responded okay.

i heard the door open i turned to see vinnie standing in the door way looking at me with an apologetic look on his face i looked at him as she walked over to me and sat on my bed i rolled over and kept scrolling on my phone as he sat there in silence "i'm sorry" he said 

i looked at him and he looked upset "the person that i was messaging was my dad" he said making me look at him confused he looked down making me lift his chin as a tear ran down his cheek i quickly wiped it and held his face in between my hands as i kissed his forehead.

"you don't have to talk about it now, but when you're ready to tell me i will be here to listen" i said making him nod and i hugged him as he kissed me i kissed back and he laughed wiping his tear. i kissed his cheek again as he smiled and i looked at him.

"i'm still going on the girls weekend without you" i said making him pout making me lightly laugh, he laughed as well as i stood up walking to the living room as he put on a movie and we ordered wings and we goofed off as he held onto me.

 the food came and we ate and he showered while i laid on the couch watching Tiktoks, vinnie came out as asked where his basketball shorts are i told him they should be on the washer as he nodded and opened the door to reveal his basketball shorts and his white hoodie i stole from him the other day.

i saw him throw the hoodie on making me cross my arms "what" he stated looking at me " i was gonna take that with me" i said making him laugh "let me make it smell like me then you can go pack it in your bag" he said making me nod as he laid down on my lap and i played with his hair as we watched the movie.

he got comfy and mochi got comfy as well as we continued watching the movie ended shortly after and i set an alarm for about three thirty so i could wake up and go to get the girls for the weekend. 

i exited out the alarm app and decided to ask the girls if emily could come, they said sure so i asked her if she wanted to come she said sure and i put my phone down and dozed off. i played with vinnies hair as he laid on me asleep. 

i smiled and soon dozed off after, i woke up to my alarm going off i lightly wake up and try to wake vinnie it wasn't working so i woke him up by agressively shaking him  awake he groaned as he sat up and i stood there as he took off his hoodie and i ran upstairs and shoved it in my bag as vinnie walked up here and he grabbed me and pulled me down with him.

"buba i gotta go" i said making him shake his head no "yes bub" i said making him sigh and let go. "promise you'll be back Monday" he asked making me nod and he nodded as well and i grabbed my bag and kissed him. we pulled apart and i laughed as i grabbed my keys and walked out.

he waved me bye and i got in the car and drove off i picked emily up first then the others and we drove to the house and i called dibs on the biggest room since i rented it all with my own money.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes 

hi yall MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE :P