backstory

-

-
3rd person pov.

(4 years ago)

"y/n" her mom yelled making her sigh and stand up, "yea mom" she yelled from the top of the stairs. no answer, she ran down stairs and saw her mom staring at papers she held them while she stared at y/n.

"how do you feel about moving" she said to the short girl infront of her, its not like she had a choice or a say in that. "sure" y/n said making her mom jump in excitement "start packing we leave next week" she said making y/n nod and turn on her heel and walk away.

she stared at her pale room and she grabbed a pillow and screamed in it. she let out a sigh and grabbed her suitcase opening her closet and she stared shoving stuff in her bag.

(3 years ago)

her mom married a man making her get a step brother he was 2 years older then her making him 17 he wasnt really close with anyone he was really closed off until him and y/n started talking.

they became insepreable. then he met vinnie hacker. he would always pick on her because of her height, they were the same age, they became closer then him and kio. kio had other friends

y/n would watch vinnie play basketball and he would watcher her paint and draw.

(2 years ago)

vinnie and y/n were now in junior year and he completely ignored her. he was popular and completely ignore her except the occassions he would spot her and smile. he wouldnt let anyone know because it would ruin his rep.

she didnt care, she kept her nose in the book and tried to pass as best as she could.

vinnie in the middle of the year didnt care about his rep. and walked up to her and walked with her to classes again and ate lunch together. they walked home and he tried teaching her basketball, failed miserablely but worth the shot. (no pun intended)

(1 year ago)

y/n and vinnie were now seniors and he liked a girl named lilly as was a popular girl. they ended up dating but she cheated on him causing y/n to have to cheer him up and comfort her.

y/n and vinnie kinda slipped off when he started talking to lilly again. y/n told him she was toxic for him and he yelled at her telling her that this is why she hasnt been in a relationship yet. and shes been ignoring him since.

she graduated still ignoring him and he never felt more idiotic in his life, she was his best friend. he then came over with flower, a basket of her favorite snacks, and a sorry card she accepted the apology.

(now)

she was still mad he brung up her not being in a relationship but he repayed her by getting her a lot of food