REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM

-
November 25
-
Your pov

i was laying in bed while i scrolled on tiktok when my brother bursts in my room to see me in a sports bra. "thats what you get for not knocking" i said making him cover his eyes "me and vinnie are going to the mall with friends wanna come" he asked

"will there be girls there" he nodded making me nod my head yea. he walked out leaving my door wide open and going to his room.

i let out a loud sigh as i pushed myself off my bed and went to my door closing it and went to my closet pulling out an outfit.

outfit:

i tied my shoes and walked out my room locking my door, i ran downstairs to see vinnie and kio making a tiktok

i tied my shoes and walked out my room locking my door, i ran downstairs to see vinnie and kio making a tiktok. i smiled and waved as they moved out of the camera view.

they grabbed their stuff and i grabbed my little bag with my money and keys. i walked next to vinnie while he showed me a video. i laughed at it and he stared at me, making me feel insecure.

i got in the car and vinnie sat up front meaning i had to sit in the back, im used to it.

about twenty minutes after driving we pulled into a parking spot and me and i got put and they did to as we walked in and a couple people asked for photos and i had to tell them not today.

we walked past and a coupled people started walking over and kio walked to devyn, his girlfriend. i introduced myself and me and sienna kicked it off hard.

we were hungry so we went to the food court and we ordered and sat down. we ate as i had to pee so i stood up and sienna came with me.

-

-
Vinnies pov

y/n and sienna went to the bathroom and we were just messing around when they were betting stuff "okay vinnie, i bet you cant make y/n fall for you then leave" noah said making dixie hit his chest.

"no" i said while i pulled my phone out "how about i bet you three hundred dollars to play y/n" i stared up at him while he smirked "fine" i said making him get happy.

"you have until new year" dixie added making me run my hands over my face. all i could think about is how bad this would hurt y/n. her and sienna came back making faces and joking about something.

i could see the way her face light up around sienna. it made me happy, her smile make me happy. i went back on my phone and decided to post on insta.

VVHACKER POSTED!

liked by: Y/N, DIXIE, NOAH, and 980,000 others

VVHACKER: heres a photo of me 😃

load all 34,000 comments.

@Y/N: bahahahah why you look like that-
↳@VVHACKER: meanie :(
↳@Y/N: no you❤️

@USER: rail me 😜

@USER: okay but youre fine both ways 😃

@USER: i like to yell names so maybe tonight ✨i could yell yours✨
↳@Y/N: miss gurl youre probably 12 go play outside

LOAD MORE

-
i sat there as i read all the comments y/n said roasting the 12 year olds. i laughed as she smiled realizing i was reading her comments.

"lets spilt up into pairs" sienna said making us look at her "well for shopping" she said again "like dixie and noah, vani and ant, me and jack, kio and devyn, and y/n and vinnie" she said making everyone nod.

they all split off as y/n finished her food and stood up making me stand and she threw her trash away and we walked together. i grabbed her hand and we walked hand and hand.

she didnt mind it or she wouldve pulled her hand away. we walked to spencers, we walked around avoiding the back every chance we could.

she bought a cute t-shirt and hoodie, a couple rings, two necklaces. we went store to store when we decided to ditch the others and go to our secret hide out. we called a uber and we sat in the back together.

"yall are one cute couple" she said making y/n's head pop up of my lap "oh um were just best friends" i said as i watched y/n srink and lay back down on my lap as i played with her hair.

the lady dropped us off at the gates
y/n and i went to the secret entrance and got in. it was an abandoned skate ring, we always goofed off here and she painted. we walked over to the main area and looked at all the cool art around.

she laid in the middle of the floor and i did aswell. i grabbed her phone and grabbed a rock leaning it up as we watched tik toks. then i clicked the sound where you kiss your best friend. i dont think she realized until i turned her face and lightly pressed my lips on hers.

she didnt kiss back at first then she did. the sound ended and i still had my lips against her, my hand was lightly placed on her neck and hers where around my neck and in my hair.

i pulled back to get air as y/n slightly opened her eyes. she put her head down and i looked over at her phone which was on repeat again, i watched it as i felt my heart skip a beat

i stood up and she did aswell as i put the video in her drafts and bent down and she jumped on my back. i ran out holding y/n making her laugh, she put her head on my shoulder.

i felt her smile on my shoulder, i wonder what shes thinking about she sat up and pulled phone out and called a uber and put it back in my pocket after she took a photo of herself

VINEGAR POSTED!!

Liked by: DADDYCHILL, NOAHNECK, DIXSEA, and 40 others

VINEGAR: is best friends kissing eacother normal?

load 15 comments

@DIXSEA: i- yes 🛢️

@SIEEEE: OMG-

@NOAHNECK: okay i see yall-

load more comments

-.-.-

kaits notes~

hey yall. hows yalls days going?

mines is meh did three of my seven finals. passed 2