REAL-LIFE

-
January 5th (still, smut, degradation)
-
Your pov

he towered over me making my stomach do flips and my face heated up, he bent down and kissed me as he roughly grabbed my throat. he pinned me against a wall as my arms rested on my shoulders, he took his shirt off and we heard a knock on our door he threw his shirt back on and i jumped on our bed.

he unlocked the door and opened it to see jack standing there, i smiled as he asked if i wanted wings. i said sure and he wiggled his eyebrows at me and left making me laugh. vinnie re-locked the door and came up to my pushing me into the bed.

i smirked as he grabbed my throat and started to make out with me again. he tightens his grip on my throat making me slightly roll my eyes back, i wrapped my leg around his waist making him slight fall put his hands above my head and slowly bent down to kiss me when we heard a knock making vinnie groan. 

i pulled him down "lets go to the rink" i whispered in his ear, he nodded and stood up and grabbed my hand pulling me up. he unlocked the door and i was looking at myself in the mirror. it was sienna, "hey me and the rest are gonna go to the beach in 10 wanna come?" she asked, "cant were going to our spot" i said she nodded and walked downstairs.

i closed our door and i took my shirt off and vinnie looked at me confused. "i'm changing" i said making him nod. i heard a door close and i slid my shorts on and vinnie's hoodie, i walked over to vinnie who was sitting in the bed on his phone. he grabbed my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck.

i watched as his eyes grew dark blue, i stood up and turned making him smack my ass i looked at him and he was towering over my body. i grabbed my throat and lightly squeezed and pulled me up on my tippy-toes he picked me up placing me on the bed. he pulled away and went to lock the door "what about the rink" i said while he was walking to me.

"it can wait" he said connecting his lips back to mine, he started kissing down my neck as he met my collar bone. i let out a breathy moan as my fingers hooked into his hair, he we down pulling his hoodie off my body he pulled his shirt off him as well. he kissed down my chest as i let out a slight moan as he went down to my shorts looking up at me 

"you sure you wanna do this?" he asked making me nod "like 100 percent sure" he said again "yes vinnie" i said making him nod and pull my shorts down. he stared at my lace panties as he started kissing up my thighs he pushed my panties aside and kissed my heat i felt a tingle go through my body as he pushed two fingers in and out of me making me lift my hips wanting more.

he pushed my hips back down as i squirm as he continued to pump his finger in and out of me as i lightly felt a knot in my stomach again as his fingers sped up making me let out a loud moan. i released on his fingers as he licked his fingers and came up to me and kissed me, i sat up and pushed him on the bed pulling down his boxers making his length hit his stomach.

i watched as he looked at me, i started swirling my tongue on his tip making him get frustrated he put all my hair in his hands shoving my head down. i felt him hit the back of my throat as he let out a moan string of moans as he fucked my face, he was moaning my name as he his thrust to my throat got sloppy.

he threw his head back as he moaned and released in my mouth i swallow because spitting is for the quitters i got up and kissed him, he pushed me on the bed and put my arms above my head he lightly pushed himself inside of me, making me look at him as he slammed the rest in making me arch my back.

he pushed me back down grabbed my throat and made me make eye contact as he kept his fast pace making me roll my eyes back and moan like crazy he let out a few faint moans as he pulled out and flipped me over putting my arms behind my back. he pulled my hair. "do you want daddies dick" he said in a low tone 'mhms' are all that i could let out.

he slammed back into me making my body get weak, he pulled my hair trying to keep me up "you're daddies little slut huh" he said pulling me up by my neck making my body pressed to his "y-yes" i said as he whispered a good in my ear as he let me down. he kept going making me meet my high, i released on him making him kept going making me sensitive.

his fast thrusts got sloppy as he pulled out releasing on my ass, he grabbed a napkin and wiped it up. "i'll go run you a bubble bath hold on" he said making me lay on the bed exhausted he came out and helped me up and helped me to the bathroom he helped me in and let me soak, he gave me my phone and i saw vinnie posted on his story, i put my phone down as i washed my hair and body and vinnie walked in with my clothes he put them on the toilet.

he grabbed my towel running out the bathroom making me groan he closed the bathroom door, and i relaxed in the water i rinsed my hair with the shower head and i washed my body and rinsed it barely able to stand. i pushed myself up and put the shower head up and drained the water.

i heard the room door open again and he opened the bathroom door giving it to me, i wrapped in the warm towel and sat on the toilet as he held me so i could dry off. i put my clothes on and walked to our bed and laid down as i watched tv. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes~

no note today