REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM

-
december 15th

-
Vinnies pov

i was stuck thinking of the bet when y/n walked in kissing my lips, i have caughten feelings and i dont wanna fall through with this bet but if i dont they will show y/n the video of me agreeing to the bet. i got snapped out of my train of thought to see y/n about the twerk on camera.

i rushed over to her and grabbed her waist and turned her around making her laugh. she turned around and kissed me again, the kiss got heated and the tiktok sound in the back was repeating. i had my hand on her throat lightly squeezing it.

she started kissing my neck leaving hickeys, she kissed my lips again. she smiled and was about to get up when i pulled her back and kissed her neck making her tilt her head back to give me more room i left hickeys on her neck as we heard a knock on the door she pecked my lips and stood up and answered the door to see devyn.

"were gonna got get food with the gang wanna come?" she asked as y/n looked at me and looked back and nodded.

-

we all were at the restaurant eating as sienna was staring at y/ns neck harshly making me lowly laugh. "i have to go pee" sienna said making
y/n and avani stand. they all walked to the bathroom. "hows the bet going" he said smirking. i sighed and ran my hands over my face, "its going" i said in return "you have until the second of january to leave her or we show her the video." he said.

i nodded and stood up to go to the bathroom.

-

-
Your pov

i was in the bathroom with avani and sienna as they asked about my neck i told them and they nodded sienna went to the bathroom and we waited for her to finish and we walked out to see vinnie walking to the bathroom he looked hurt.

"we'll meet you at the table" avani said making me nod. i stood out the door while i knocked on it. "vinnie, you okay?" i asked as he came out and pulled me in a hug. i didnt wanna question it so all i did was hug him back.

"im sorry" he said making me look up at him "for what?" i asked making him look away. "just know im sorry" he said making me nod "promise me something" he said making him look at me with teary eyes

"promise to never hate me" he said making him stare at me he let a tear sipling out his eye "i promise" i said. i wiped his tear and kissed him, he stared at me and kissed my forehead.

we walked out and sat down while the others made tiktoks and posted on other things.

-

we went and walked around the city as me and vinnie went to target and got two sheets and cut holes in it and ran around as ghosts they took photos of it

Y/N POSTED!