REAL-LIFE

-
October 31st (part 3: smut, knife play, degradition)
-
Your pov

i was laying against vinnies chest with my head back as he was kissing and the soap was covering my chest as he ran his fingers up my stomach as my breath hitched slightly making vinnie smirk against my skin. i gripped the arm and he slightly ran his fingers over my heat and i let out a quiet gasp like moan as he bit my skin lightly and when he picked his head up he pulled a little of my skin with his teeth. 

i heard his phone ring and he asked me to grab it, i did as he saw isabel's name and he groaned as i told him to answer as he did out of confusion and i grabbed his dick making him gasp as he said hello and i smirked. "v-vinnie hey" she said making me start to tease vinnies tip as he moaned. "u-um hey" he said clearing his throat. "i miss you, come over." she said making me speed up the pace with giving him a hand job.

"f-fuck" he moaned quietly as he pushed his head back "you okay vinnie?" she asked and he cleared his throat "u-um ye-fuck" he said whispering the fuck part. "so you gonna come over?" she asked again and i picked up the pace even more. he was now a moaning mess and i presume she caught on but in the wrong way.

"jerking off to my voice Vincent?" she asked making me quietly laugh as he was now not holding back any of his moans. "y-y/n im about to." is as he could say as i heard her gasp loudly "YOU'RE WITH THAT SLUT Y/N?" she yelled on the other side making me laugh "yea and he is enjoying my hand" i said making her yell more "has he moaned for more with you like he does for me?" i asked and she stayed silent.

"exactly" i said hanging up as he stood up to get out the bath and i gave a confused look "i'm not going to nut in the bath water" he said wrapping his towel around his waist and i unplugged the bath as i stood up and wrapped my body with a towel and he winked at me and i rolled my eyes grabbing my shirt as i plopped my hair and dried off sliding in comfy clothes.

-

it was 8:30 pm and me and vinnie were just cuddling when i got a call from chris saying he was walking and we better be decent. i laughed and responded with an okay he walked in and kicked vinnie out so now i was sitting on the bed as he stripped and i did as well and started change into my costume and i started putting it on and i had looked at chris who was taking photos of him self i laughed and i playfully rolled his eyes.

i asked him to help me tie me costume on the waist and he did and i slid my heels on and he looked at me "hottie" he said making me laugh and he did as well he heard a knock "hurry we've been ready" mason said through the door making me laugh.

my costume and heels:

i sat down tying the heels and i smirked to myself and chris walked out and i put on lip gloss on and mascara and i walked out and vinnies eyes looked at every curve on my body and he walked over to me

i sat down tying the heels and i smirked to myself and chris walked out and i put on lip gloss on and mascara and i walked out and vinnies eyes looked at every curve on my body and he walked over to me. "youre not wearing that" he said quietly "says who?" i asked smirking "says me" he said making me laugh and walk over to grab my phone knowing the other two are probably in the car eating each others faces off. 

i bet over to grab my phone when i felt vinnies eyes burning into my lace panties underneath. "com'on we'll be late" i said looking at his costume it was a skeloton he had a lether jacket on and black dress pants.

i smiled and walked towards the door grabbing my keys because i am gonna be the sober driver i laughed at chris and mason kissing as vinnie walked out behind me locking the door and we got in the car and we drove to the party

it was around 10 and we have been here for about and hour and everyone was dancing, drinking, smoking, sex, making out as i sat in the kitchen on the table watching girls get all up on vinnie as he turns them down. i saw a guy start walking towards me and i mentally groan "hey pretty lady" the guy said "i'm not interested" i said making him kiss his teeth and walk away and i sat there playing on my phone as i felt eye burning into my skin. it was vinnie, then a thought of something and smirked. 

i tipped my head back rolling my eye back and then stopped and i saw his eyes grow a dark blue. he walked away and i laughed as i felt a pair of eyes on me again, the guy from a little bit ago i rolled my eyes when i felt a hand snake around my waist as i went to smack the person i saw it was vinnie and now he was standing in between my legs. he lightly gripped my throat kissing me slowly.

-

now its 1 am and i was still sitting there as vinnie stood with his new friends and he looked at me and i arched my back slightly letting my breath get heavier and his face grew more serious as he walked over to me. "time to go home" he said making me look at him "unless you want everyone here to hear you screaming my name" he said making my smirk drop. me and him looked for chris and mason as i called them and they said they got a uber home.

i drove me and him home as i walked in and took my heels off and put them down and started walking to my room when i felt myself get slammed against the wall making me get butterflies. he bent down to my ear "why do you have to be a brat?" he asked making me look away as he grabbed my face. "hmm?" he said making me stay quiet "now your all shy"  he said turning my face to his and he roughly grabbed my throat smashing his lips into mine.

i kissed back placing my hands on his shoulder as he pulled me to the room and he pinned me on the bed. he put me there and i looked at him while he grabbed a knife running it up my body as he cared his initials into my thigh and smirked at me as i arched slightly. he looked at me "do you want me is that what this was about?" he asked making me look away "answer me" he said leaning down more.

i nodded and he turned me to face him "you could've just asked" he said with a smirked as he pulled my apron part off and he flipped me over tying my hands together, he pulled my skirt up and pulled my panties off, i heard his belt jingle and i felt the belt lightly putting it around my throat. "every time you moan it will tighten" he said as he slip into me and i let out a quiet moan feeling the belt tighten on my neck. 

he loosened it and then picked up the pace making him put the belt down and grab my throat pulling me up as he moaned in my ear making me bite my lip trying to keep my moan in as he whispered "moan for me" i let out a quiet one as he slowed down and let me down. he then grabbed my hips making me a moaning mess as he smirked and went faster as i felt a nott in my stomach. 

"im gonna come" i said as his thrust stayed at the same pace making me come and he kept going making my legs shake and he pulled out making my get on my knees. i did and he grabbed my hair and started fucking my face as i hummed into his dick as he threw his head back as he released in my mouth.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes

kinda bad but whatever