REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM

-
February 23rd
-
Your pov

i woke up to my alarm going off i sat up and stared at the wall and looked at the time 4:30 am my flight was at 6:00 am i watched the door open lightly and i saw sienna and she came in and laid down in the bed next to me i put my hands over my face "when i leave from the week call me everyday" she said making me look at her. i nodded and stood up and looked through my clothes for a comfy outfit and i pulled it out and got comfy and laid back down for a little.

the outfit: 

i laid back in bed as sienna stood up and brung her bags in as i watched her sit down "you and vin made me believe in love" she said lowly i sigh and look at my hands trying not to cry "me too" i said as i looked at the wall next to me and i watch...

i laid back in bed as sienna stood up and brung her bags in as i watched her sit down "you and vin made me believe in love" she said lowly i sigh and look at my hands trying not to cry "me too" i said as i looked at the wall next to me and i watched as she lightly smiled "you also showed me right person wrong times true.." she said again making me smile i nodded and she shook her head and i stood up and grabbed the bag i was taking.

i put the other one in sienna's closet and told jack not to touch it he nodded and i walked out and we walked down stairs and i made a joke and she laughed as we got down stairs and i saw vin and my smile dropped. he smiled softly and i looked at him and smiled back "i'm gonna miss you  big head." he said making me look down and look back at him to see him frowning "i'm gonna miss you too" i said frowning slightly as he walked up to me..

"can i get a hug" he asked as i looked at him trying not to cry i hugged him as he hugged me as well and i looked at him we pulled apart and i stepped back as kio said "that's our uber" i nodded and looked at vinnie "bye best friend" i said turning and walking off as i walked to curl into a ball and break i watched as vinnie waved at us and we told them what airport and sat back in the seat as i waited for us to get to the airport.

-

we got off the plane in hawaii and you could smell the ocean just when you step outside it was around 12 pm and i was looking for my mom and little sister she was about 14 maybe i spotted them and kay ran up to me and hugged my she was taller then she was 5'7 and i was 5'4 i smiled and she did to then she hugged kio and the hug lasted longer because they were closer we walked to the car and got in our mom asked us questions making me laugh

"how are you and vinnie love" she asked me as i looked up and frowned a little "we decided it would be better if we stay friends" i said as she nodded "meaning he want to be friends" she said making me laugh as kio told everyone to shush so he could go live we laughed the quieted down as we all talked and showed our faces except our mom and sister they didn't like being shown not even for mothers day or their birthdays. i sat there and laughed because he read a comment saying me and sienna should kiss.

i kissed her cheek and laughed and went back to watching tiktoks i laid my head on siennas shoulder as she continued texting jack i didn't pay attention because i don't look at other peoples text with out asking. i stared out the window as we pulled into the drive way my mom showed me to the room i will be staying in i looked around as she decorated the way i would normally decorate my room i smiled and plopped down on the bed and sienna walked in after me as she plopped down and sink into the bed and smiled.

i laughed at her and she laughed as well as my sister walked in and i looked at her "whats up little one?" i asked making her give me the seriously look i laughed and she did as well and "gonna go swim at the beach wanna come with?" she asked and i looked at sienna yea i have to go get a new swim suit though i said as she grabbed the keys and nodded me and sienna up i looked at "i think not" i said laughing a little 

we walked out and i got directions to the closes target we walked in and i saw a cute boy staring i looked away and kept walking as i felt a smack on my ass as i turned and saw it was to boy from earlier and i smacked him "don't touch me" i said turning around walking away to find a cute bathing suit 

sienna followed behind me as my sister was in front of me, i saw a really cute one and pulled it up to my body and sienna and kay nodded and i put it in the little carry basket kay was holding i looked around the bigger target we got snacks and sodas and a cooler and some ice. we went to check out when the boy at the cash register was staring at kays boobs "eye up perv shes 14" i said making his dash away as i rolled my eyes.

i thought LA had a bunch of perverts we walked out after and kay thanked me. i nodded and we got home and i washed the bikini before wearing it, think of how many people touched it before. i had sienna stand up so i could take a photo for instagram she nodded and stood up as i snapped a photo. she came and sat next to me, i heard the washer stop as i stood up and went to switch it 

Y/N POSTED!

Liked by VVHACKER, SIENNA, KIO, JACK, AND 4,000,000 OTHERS

Y/N: in hawaii but might off the chart for the year i am here. :p

Load 40,000 comment

@SIENNA: take as time as needed social media is toxic

@USER: i agree.

@TIKTOKROOM: did you and vinnie break up??
↳@Y/N: why does it matter to you, yes we broke up but he will still be my best friend not matter what. plus not like it matters your in my business i dont allow you to post any of this or i will get your account deleted.

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes~

i am busy with school sorry for the late chapter :p