REAL-LIFE

-
july 16th (1 year later)
-
Your pov

i was being woken up to avani jumping on my bed "wake up its your wedding day" dixie said and sienna walked in holding kaleo and saying vinnies mom was picking him up in a hour and i sat up and grabbed him and tickled him as he laughed and i stood up carrying him to the bathroom to give him a bath and i had sienna go get him a cute outfit as sienna sat in here and i dried him off and put his diaper on and i put his little outfit on.

vins mom had his little tux and i brushed his curls and i put his af1s on and i got a call from maria and i answered it and all she said is that shes here and i said okay and she walked in and hugged me "hows the bride" she asked making me smiled "i'm good just stressed" i said and she grabbed kal from my hands and kissed his cheek and i waved him bye and he did it back and i smile and looked at the girls. 

"we have to get the wedding area so we can get you in your dress" devyn said and we walked out to the car and we drove to the big ball area and i was anxious and i watched the trees as sienna laid her head on my shoulder and i smiled at her and she just laid there and i rubbed her head and she took a photo and i made a funny face.

-

i was sitting there as they did my make-up and my hair before i put my dress on and i saw kio walk in and i smiled at him and he walked over to me and i hugged him. i sat back down and kio walked out and devyn walked out with him and i put my dress on and i slid my heels on as i smiled and spun as vins mom walked in and smiled at me and i smiled back and i hugged her and she handed my a cute hair clip and i clipped i to the upside down braid bun on my head.

the dress: 

heels:

i felt everything rush over me at once and i felt my self slightly begin to panic as his mom held me "it's okay, it's all gonna be okay" she said making me calm down a little when avani walked in with kaleo and i grabbed him and fixed his little c...

i felt everything rush over me at once and i felt my self slightly begin to panic as his mom held me "it's okay, it's all gonna be okay" she said making me calm down a little when avani walked in with kaleo and i grabbed him and fixed his little clip on bowtie and i smiled and gave him back to avani as i looked at them and nodded and they walked out and i walked out to the giant hall i have to stand in and i rubbed my hands together as i heard the classical music start.

i took a deep breath and slowly walked out holding my sunflower bouquet as i smiled slightly as i saw vinnie smile like crazy making me smiled and look down as devyn helped da be the flower girl. they were my brides mates and i got on the stage like thing as the priest stood behind me and vinnie and i just looked at him. he was trying not to cry and i was trying not to laugh.

"you guys may say your vows" the priest said and i nodded "y/n hacker, all i wanted to say i never thought a friendship would turn out to the point i marry you. i've never treated you in the way of a girlfriend until i realized i had feelings for you, i wasn't supposed to catch feeling for you it just happened over time, so here is to my best friend and wife, i love you truly" he said making me smile and i took a deep breath

 "vinnie hacker, my soon to be husband, maybe i should've turned away when i became a bet. but friends no matter what is the one promise we made each other and we said we'd never break it no matter the circumstance, but vinnie hacker you have a spell over me one that isn't breakable, i love you and i can't wait to have more of a family with you" i said as he smiled and looked at the roof and i laughed lightly

"okay y/n, do you take vinnie hacker to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for poorer, for richer, in sickness, and in health, until death do us part" he said making me look at vinnie "i do" i said as the priest looked at vinnie.

 "vinnie, do you take y/n y/l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for poorer, for richer, in sickness, and in health, until death do us part" he said and vinnie looked down making my hands sweaty "i do" he said making me smile and the priest smiled as well. 

"you may kiss the bride" he said as vinnie kissed me lightly grabbing my throat not caring who's around as i put my hands on his face and he pulled me closer. we heard everyone yell that's enough making me back up and i smiled and he did as well. and we took a seat as we listened to speech's but avani's definitely stuck to me.

"no matter how little we talked we always were close no matter how mad we were with each other we always forgave each other and stuck up for each other like when that one dude called you fat and i punched him, even though me and you got in an argument ten minutes before then i wasn't gonna let him talk down on you like that" she said making me smile 

"i hope this marriage goes good.. y'all are the reason i believe in love" she said also and walked off the podium thing and sat down as i asked vinnies mom if she could take kal tonight and she said yea and i looked at vinnie and smile and i had them bring around the new car i got for the wedding and i slipped my heels off and kissed vinnies moms cheek.

i grabbed vinnies hand and grabbed the keys out of my purse and me and vinnie stood up making a run for it as i threw the flowers and we got in the car and he started it and i messaged devyn asking if she could watch kal for the 8 days we are on our honey moon and she said of course and we drove off through LA. as we pulled into out Airbnb for the week i smiled and got out and we pulled the two bags we pack and ran inside and looked around the fully furnished house.

vinnie hugged me from behind and lightly placed his hand on my throat, "were alone for the week" he said

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes

okay i am making 2 more because imma add one last smut :)