REAL-LIFE

-
February 21st
-
Your pov

i was laying in a hotel room as i was in my sweats and a tank top i listened to music as i curled into a ball i wanted to cry but i couldn't I've received like 100 messages from everyone when i put them all on mute as i called my mom asking her if i could hang out with her down there for a little she said yea dads on a trip to flordia so he wont be there i was only going for a week. i paid for a plane ticket some of the money for the me and vinnie trip.

i laid there as i heard a knock on the hotel door, i saw kio i groaned that sienna told him i was here i opened the door and he saw me he let out a sigh of relief and pulled me into a hug i stood still and he pulled away and pulled his phone out making me push it down "don't tell him i'm here" i said making kio's face soften

"he wants to talk to you tell him to meet me at the ring tonight because i'm going home to pack some clothes to go to hawaii for a little" i said making him nod. he text vinnie to meet me at the ring at 8 pm "you're going to see mom huh?" he asked making me nod. "just for a week, then i'll be back" i said making him nod.

"okay" he said making me nod and walk to the bathroom and washing my face. i looked at kio who was sitting on my bed, "wanna come with?" i asked "to where?" he asked "to hawaii to see mom" i said back as he looked down "i know you and mom are in an argument this will help" i said making him nod.

"ill book a flight and i will have devyn come with, and maybe if you and vin make up you can bring vinnie" he said making me look at myself in the mirror as i tried not to cry. "yea" i said looking at him as he walked over to me. he hugged me, "i want you to know he loves you like a lot." he said making me nod i looked down at my phone that lit up i pulled out the hug and walked over to it to see sienna messaging me.

i look over the messages as she talked about how she was going to be looking for a place to go on a trip next month and the whole house is going and i texted back sure and i looked at kio who was looking at me and i smiled and he walked to the door and waved at me and i waved him bye as well as i opened my phone to open vinnie's messages to see he was thanking me for agreeing to meet up with him.

i ignored it and i watched tv on the hotel television as i listened to music in my earbuds and stared at the ceiling with no tears left to cry, i wanted to punch him for kissing her but i wouldn't be able to, because when you love someone you don't just stop ever. i wanted to just tell him how much i hate him but i couldn't because i don't and i never could i've loved him since i moved down here i have wanted him since we were 16.

i had him for four months before he slipped out my hands like water i watched i put my face in the pillow i asked sienna to bring me some clothes as she said sure and i sat there until i heard a faint knock on my door, i answered it to see sienna holding a little bag of clothes for me to change into. i smiled and let her in as she handed me the bag and i started changing as i checked the time 6:50 i took a deep breath as she patted my back.

"let him talk and don't interrupt him please" she said giving me the eye i nodded and looked at my outfit in the mirror as i straightened my shirt out and patted my pants down as i put my necklace and i looked at the rings on the counter as i sighed and slid them back on my finger as i smiled at it

the outfit:

(minus the bag)

(minus the bag)

i laid down in the bed as i watched tiktoks on my phone waiting for time to pass i smiled at one of the edits for me and vinnie we don't talk about anything on social media, we always kept it private and lowkey. i watched as sienna made a tiktok and she picked her phone up pointing it at me. i put up a peace sign and laughed she did as well and i she ended the video. 'if me and vinnie don't make up wanna go to hawaii to see my mom' i asked making her look at me. 'sure' she said plopping down on the bed.

i checked the time to see  as it hit 7:30 i groaned and stood up and grabbed all the necessities and walked out with sienna as she called a uber for her and i ordered one for me, here came first as she hugged me and kissed my cheek she smiled and walked off as i stood there waiting for my uber driver they pulled up and i gave them an address and we drove to the skate ring we got there and i tipped the driver and gave them a five star and i walked in and sat in the middle of the abandoned skate ring while i waited until 8:00

i watched it hit 8:00 and vinnie walked in and sat down next to me and handed me a sub and he propped his phone up and played anime and i took a bite of my food while he did as well, "can i tell you want actually happened with out you talking over me?" he asked me as i nodded "i thought it was you that i was kissing i never meant to kiss isabel, but i feel like the universe is trying to give us a sign.." he said making me look away trying not to cry.

 "maybe we shouldn't be together right now, maybe we should try again another time.." he said making my heart break i got on my phone and ordered a uber. i looked at him as i wanted to break into a million pieces "fine" i said as i got a notify my uber was here, i stood up and sped walked off and got in and buckled up. i wanted to cry so bad but i won't, i told them to drop me off at the house and i went in and called my mom asking if i could live with her for a year.

she said yea and i stared packing all my clothes as i heard the room door open and i saw sienna walk over to me. "he broke up with me so i can't live here i am going to stay in hawaii for a year and take a break from everything" i said as i threw clothes in my duffle bag and in my suitcase as i changed the date of my flight for the 23rd. 

she hugged me and i walked to the other room with her and she hugged me and looked at me "wanna come with me for a week?" i asked making her smile and nod. i walked back to my old room and i grabbed my laptop and notebook i walked back to the other room and took my rings he got me off as i stared at the i pinky part as i put the rings in a safe container. i stared at the wall as i heard a faint knock on the door. i opened it to see vinnie.

"yes?" i asked lowly making him look at me and sigh, "are you leaving?" he asked, "for a year that's all." i said making him nod as i closed the door on him.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kait's notes~ 

yea :(