REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM

-
december 23rd
-
Your pov

i was laying on my couch in the living room trying to get a hold of vinnie when i heard a knock on my door. it was dixie and vinnie and noah. i gave a confused look at dixie and everyone else was coming in about an hour.

-

the hour past and we were all here while we were playing truth or dare "vinnie is it true youre only dating y/n for a bet" noah said making me look at vinnie to see his mood change completely. "no" he said making noah laugh. dixie pulled out her phone and lightly played a video

the video

"i bet you cant date y/n and play her" noah said. "no" vinnie said "3 hundred to do so" noah said as dixie circled the table showing everyone who knew about the bet. "fine" he said with a sigh

end of video

i watched the video as i felt tears weld in my eyes i looked at vinnie who was now looking at his hands i stood up and looked at everyone. "you guys knew" i said making sienna stand up "i didnt and even if i did i wouldve told you" she said i looked down as sienna sat back down.

i looked at kio who was staring at me "fuck you for not telling me, youre supposed to be my brother but i guess not" i said pointing at kio. "fuck you all" i said then looked at vincent "i hate you" i said as i walked up to my room.

then vincent came in my room shutting the door "y/n listen to me" he said as he stared at me "what do i need to listen to" i said making him sigh "you broke our promise.." he said making me look at him "and you broke my heart" i said pushing him

"you promised not to hurt me, you promised to not leave.." i said still punching his chest as i tried not to break down on the floor. i looked at him as he stared at me. "y/n, through out this bet i have been so inlove with you" he said making me close my eyes.

"our times together were amazing, i never meant to hurt you like this you were never supposed to find out like this." he said making me look at the ground. "no i wasnt supposed to find out at all" i said pushing him and walking out my room with slippers still on.

i got out the house while i ordered and uber to the park down the street. i heard vinnie yell my name as i kept walking i got to the park and my uber was there. i got in and wiped my tears, the lady looked back at me. "where to" she asked. "the abandoned skate ring on 6th street" i said making her nod.

we got there and i payed her a tip and she drove off i was standing outside of it when i walked in and climbed the lader getting to the roof. i sat there as clouds randomly rolled in. i pulled my phone out and looked through all the christmas photos me and vinnie took i decided to post a couple.

Y/N POSTED!

(1/4)