REAL-LIFE &INSTAGRAM

-
October 30th 
-
Your pov

i was laying lying in bed waiting for vinnie to land because i asked my mom if he could stay until i go home in three months i stood up and the clock shined 8:30 pm and i decided to shower since we have to go get him at 10:00 pm because that's when his plane lands i walked to my closet pulling out a outfit and laid it on my bed.

i went to shower as i shaved and got out drying off as i covered walked into my room and i got in a pair of comfy panties and i put a sports bra on and got dressed i slid my socks on and i got comfy in bed as i smiled and sat down putting my shoes on and grabbing my air pods as i ran down the stairs and i was greeted by my dad watching futball.

the outfit:

i smiled and pointed out someone in the crowd wearing a similar shirt my dad has and he laughed at it and i walked off and went in the kitchen and my mom was dancing with my little sister, "ya'll coming to pick vinnie up with me?" i asked as my mo...

i smiled and pointed out someone in the crowd wearing a similar shirt my dad has and he laughed at it and i walked off and went in the kitchen and my mom was dancing with my little sister, "ya'll coming to pick vinnie up with me?" i asked as my mom paused the music.

"what time do you have to?" she asked and i looked at my clock "we have to leave in four minutes to get there before his plane lands" i said as he nodded and looked at the time. 9:20 pm i smiled that Halloween was tomorrow as i sat there and my mom grabbed her keys and we walked to the door.

-

we got to the airport and i stood inside as i smiled and i walked in a line even though we are legit best friends i still get nervous seeing him i stood there and i wiped my hands of my flannel and i laughed as i saw him walk out and we didn't run at each other we sped walked and i hugged him as he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist as i smiled and i looked at him "i missed you ugly" he said as i put my face in his neck taking in his cologne smell.

i missed the smell of it, it gave me a headache sometimes but i didn't mind because i bet my perfumes usually give him migraines he put he down and i grabbed his back pack and i walked with him to the car as my sister yelled out shotgun and i laughed and walked to the trunk putting his bag in and we got in the car.

i buckled up and he did as well and my mom asked if we wanted food we all said sure and i laid my head on the mirror as i felt vinnies hand on my thigh as i felt butterflies i looked at him and he was just playing on his phone as i did the same i watched as he just rubbed my thigh and i smiled because i missed the butterflies i got from him.

he scooted over and placed a kiss on my cheek as he laid on my thigh and i got comfortable and he did as well as i played with his hair as he dozed off and i decided to post on instagram for the first in eight months i took a photo of vinnie and i kept playing with his hair as he bit my thigh "ow" i yelled lightly tapping his head. he laughed and rubbed his head and i rubbed my thigh where he bit.

"asshole" i whispered making him look at my mom "mom she called me an a hole" he said immaturely making my mom laugh at him as he crossed his arms and i kissed his head where i hit as he kissed the spot lightly giving my stomach a spin as i looked at him and he smirked and my mom asked what we wanted and he told her what he wanted and i did the same as we got food and we smiled like we were 10 again.

my mom laughed and ordered and my sister held the food as i laid my head on vinnies as we watched tiktoks together and i watched a video of him on his for you page i laughed as kio pretty much choked him on live and all their fans freaked out and i laughed it was normal for them to do that and i would expect it a lot.

we got home and we got our food and we walked to my room and i sat on my bed and played music and ate my food and i threw my wrappers in the bin next to my bed and vinnie did as well as i put my drink on the stand and got comfortable in bed vinnie laid next to me and i laid on his chest as i listened to his heart beat as he played with my hair. i cuddled closer just watching television when he sat up and i looked at him. 

"what?" he asked as i shook my head and laid back down and got under the blanket and got comfy. "i'm gonna shower real quick" he said making me nod and he got up walking to my bathroom. i laid there and grabbed his phone as my phone was on charge, i tried my face rec but it didn't work i typed his passcode in and it unlocked and i scrolled through tiktok as i heard the water stop.

i continued playing on his phone and he walked out with a towel on his hips as he smirked and i rolled my eyes and looked back at his phone and he got dressed and laid next to me and i cuddled him and then i decided to go get my phone and post the photo on instagram 

𝖸/𝖭 𝖯𝖮𝖲𝖳𝖤𝖣!

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: 𝖲𝖨𝖤𝖭𝖭𝖠𝖬𝖠𝖤, 𝖩𝖠𝖢𝖪𝖶𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳, 𝖵𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖪𝖤𝖱𝖱, 𝖪𝖨𝖮𝖢𝖸𝖱, 𝖠𝖭𝖣 4,000,000 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝖸/𝖭: 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗉𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗈 :𝗉

𝖫𝗈𝖺𝖽 105.5 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝖴𝖲𝖤𝖱29: 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋?
→𝖵𝖧𝖠𝖢𝖪𝖤𝖱𝖱: 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗒𝖾𝗍 ;)
→𝖸/𝖭: 𝖾𝗐.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

imma make like 10-15 more chapters :p.

anyways have a good night/day/afternoon