REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM

-
march 30th
-
Your pov

i was sitting in bed as i changed in something nice because vinnie told me to and he also told me to meet him around 2 pm at the skate ring and i was looking through all the cute clothes that would fit me with this baby bump and i found a really cute outfit and i put it on and i grabbed my hightop vans and tied them and i got a call from my brother asking if he could come over and i said sure. 

the outfit: 

i put my hair in a bun so i didn't have to fight with it and i heard the door bell ring as i walked down the stairs as i tried not to fall and i opened the door to see kio holding little dasha and i took her and held her in my arms and he walked i...

i put my hair in a bun so i didn't have to fight with it and i heard the door bell ring as i walked down the stairs as i tried not to fall and i opened the door to see kio holding little dasha and i took her and held her in my arms and he walked in and sat down. "i need a break" he said making me laugh a little as i checked the time 10:30 am. "go home and take a nap until 12 i got da" i said and he smiled at me and hugged me and kissed da cheek.

he thanked me and i told him just to go straight there and i will meet him there with da and he said okay and walked out i held her in my arms and i looked at her and she just had her eyes closed. she was one week old and this was the first time i saw her since she was born. i smiled as i laid on the couch with her on my chest and i rubbed her back as she moved a little and i smiled and i got a call making her cry and i answered the phone.

i calmed her down and she was playing with my dress as i talked with vinnie and he told me to actually be there at 12:30 i said okay and we shared i love yous and hung up and i laid there with kid shows playing on the television and she was just laying on my chest since she couldn't move and i smiled. my water could break at any moment and she would have a cousin and i could have my son in my arms.

i laid there and rubbed her back and stood up walking to the kitchen and i held her in my arms as i gave her a bottle of milk since her mom wasn't here and she drank it and i burped her and i got myself some food as i looked at the time 12:15.

-

i was buckling da up and i got in the car turning the radio off and i drove to the skate ring and i got there and kio and devyn were talking with the others. i grabbed da and walked over to them still holding her while we stood there talking and devyn put her hands out so she can take da from me. i slowly handed her back and they all went inside as i took a deep breath and walked inside.

there were flowers all on the floor and everyone was crowding what looked to be vinnie and i walked over there and they moved out the way and vinnie was holding a poster and it said a cheesey pick up line and i laughed a little and vinnie put the poster down and got on one knee and i just looked at him in shock.

"will you marry me y/n" he asked as i smiled and nodded and he stood up kissing my cheek as he rubbed my stomach and i kissed him back as everyone clapped and i just stood there smiling at him when music quietly played and i looked around and he kneeled down and kissed my stomach and we started slow dancing around as i felt my water break and i stopped and i looked down and looked at vinnie who was staring at me.

"can you stop staring and take me to the hospital before i have our baby in the middle of this skate ring" i said and he nodded and we walked to my car and everyone followed behind me and he sat in the driver seat as i sat in passenger and everyone else got in their cars and drove to the nearest hospital and i laid there with my legs up as i felt a contraption.

-

it was now 3 am and my contraptions were now 7 minutes apart meaning i have to start pushing now as the doctors come in and all the girls do and all the guys waiting in the hall area as the doctors propped my legs up and vinnie held my hands as the doctor told me to push and i did and then they said breath and it went back and forth for about 10 minutes until there was crying.

i was sweating and vinnie was rubbing my forehead and head and i was trying to catch my breath as vinnie was holding our son now and i was watching him talk to him and i was smiling and he walked over and the doctors let my legs down and i smiled and i held kaleo in my arms as he was wrapped in a blue blanket and i put my head back and i signed his birth certificate and the took his foot print and i laid there and they put in in the crib thing and i took a photo of the foot prints.

Y/N POSTED! 

LIKED BY: VHACKER, SIENNAMAE, DIXIE, NOAHBECK, JACKWRIGHT, AND 1,000,000 OTHERS

Y/N: today brought two things into this world. his name is kaleo hacker

LIMITED COMMENTS:

@USER23: whats the other thing??
→@VHACKERR: shes my soon to be wife

@USER14: okay but his name is so cute :) 

@KIOCYR: my nephew

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Kaits notes

Two more chapters.

anywho how was yalls day?