REAL-LIFE

-
February 20th (continuation pt.3)
-
Vinnies pov

i was at the ball waiting for y/n to get out the bathroom when i was talking to my dad when he went to get a drink when i felt someone turn me and then lips pressed against me i closed my eyes and pulled them closer to me as i open my eyes and saw it wasn't y/n like i thought it was i turned to see y/n froze while she ran off and i pushed isabel off me and went to run after y/n as i saw the taxi drive off making me watch it drive off. 

i yelled as i went in and grabbed my tux coat and phone from my mom i kissed her cheek as i ran off and kio said he would drive me home to see if she was there i nodded as we took the shortest way there when we got there the limo was still there making me let out a sigh of relief and ran inside to see y/n with a little baggie and she had her airpods in as she was tying her shoes and she looked up and i saw her lightly smeared mascara.

i felt my heart break a little as i saw her hold back her tears that were threatening to fall she looked at the ceiling trying to blink them back as she stood up and picked her bag up and tried pushing past me as kio walked upstairs, i grabbed y/n as she pushed me "you asshole" she yelled as the others came in even my mom and dad. "you kissed her back" she said again as a tear slid down her face as everyone was silent

"it wasn't like that," i said making her laugh coldly as she looked at me "that's the best excuse you could use?" she asked making me look at her. "i mean it" i said as she turned grabbing her wallet off the coffee table and turned off her location as i looked at her. "i have to go" she said trying to walk past as i grabbed her arm and then i felt a stinging sensation on my face. i looked at her as everyone gasped and she looked at me and i placed my hand on the stop she smacked me at and she walked off.

i walked after her out the door and she put her other airpod in her ear as she got in the limo and they drove off and i stood there as i looked at my feet i then walked in and they all looked at me. they shook their heads as i ran up the stairs and walked to her vanity to find a letter i closed the bedroom door and locked it and i looked at the letter in a envelope i flipped it over and i sgtarted to read it.

𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗇𝗂𝖾.

𝗂 𝖺𝗆 𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗅𝗒 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗄𝗂𝗌𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝖺𝗋𝗒.. 𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀. 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗍. 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗂 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗌𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾, 𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗂𝖿 𝗂 𝖽𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎...

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒/𝗇~

i put it down and looked at the desk and saw her favorite bracelet, i put it on and i opened her laptop as i watched a video she was editing it was a love video it was for me and it was pretty much her talking about all our favorite best memories and how she talked about all the high school memories and whats she wants future wise with me i felt my heart break when she brung out the picture book and she lightly laughed.

she looked at the camera and smiled, she was almost done editing the video it showed. she showed the first  slot and smiled this is where our wedding photos going, she said as she rubbed her finger over it and laughed lightly. the second one is going to be our first child's, the third is for our second child ,and the fourth plus the fifth are for our last two kids. i laughed as she did to and i wiped my face as i heard a knock, i answered the door.

sienna showed me her phone showing me where y/n was and i went to put my shoes on when sienna grabbed me and shook her head no. "she needs space give it to her" she said making me nod and open the closet pulling out our picture book. i sighed and looked through the photos again as sienna sat next to me and she looked through the photos as well and she laughed at little me and little y/n fighting. 

-

it was now 12 and everyone was either sleep, doing the nasty or watching/learning tiktok dances, i walked out the house with my keys in hand as i drove off and drove to the hotel y/n was staying at and parked in the area near her room as i looked up at the balcony that had her numbers on it and i sighed as i drove to our favorite spot and sat down as i looked of at the view while sitting on the roof of the ring. 

i got off and drove home and walked upstairs and took a hot shower as i listened 'like i want you by giveon' i got out and dried off, i went and locked the door to the room as i slid boxers on and stretched and got in bed and looked through me and y/n's photos as i looked at one from when we where 15 it was taken by kio after i told him i liked y/n and he said she liked me back and i didn't believe him.

until he sent me a photo of her looking at me while i wrote in my notebook and i was talking to her, she had a light smile. that's when i realizes she was different around me the most the guys in our friend group. i smiled and put my phone down staring off into the darkness as i realized i might've just fucked her feelings up. i sighed and rolled over on her pillow and cuddled it because it smelt like her.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes~ 

hows yalls day?