REAL-LIFE

-
January 11th 
-
Your pov

i looked at the time it was 3 pm i decided to get ready i put my Bluetooth speaker on and played trust by brent, i ran water as i got in and washed my hair and body and washed my face i stood under the water for ten minutes. i wrapped in a towel and wrapped my hair in a cotten shirt, i did light make up such as lip gloss and mascara. i un-wrapped my hair and brushed my products through it.

i slid a pair of my nice underwear on and slid my dress over my body, i dug through my closet trying to find a nice pair of heels but i didn't have any i walked to avani's room and knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer when the door opened and avani looked like she just woke up, "hey do you have any heel's" i asked making her wave me in she found ones to semi match the dress.

i hugged her and walked out heading downstairs as vinnie messaged me telling me he might be a little late but he'd be there, i texted him an okay before i ran my hands over my legs as i looked at the time 4:15 i looked at my dress in the mirror as i ordered an uber.

The dress: 

The heel's:

The heel's:

i got a e-mail letting me know my uber was here i saw it was a female as i let out a sigh of relief i walked to the car door with my bag rested in my hands

i got a e-mail letting me know my uber was here i saw it was a female as i let out a sigh of relief i walked to the car door with my bag rested in my hands. i got in the back seat as i gave her the address and she started driving i got there and went in and said mrs and mr hacker they walked me to the table and i sat down. "hey" i said with a light smile, they smiled back at me as they went through the menu. 

i put my phone under my thigh and waited for vinnie i excused myself from the table and went to the ladies room and called him, there was no answer i called a second time and he answered, "where are you" i asked making him answer "with a friend" he replied "we'll your parents are waiting" i said as he gasped and i hung up and walked back out and sat back down and then i heard someone say mr and mrs hacker.

i turn to see vinnie struggling with his tie he sat down and i helped him fix it i kissed his cheek to smell a different cologne on him today, i ignore it and the waiter came up and we all ordered. i looked at vinnie and he placed his hand in mine on the table and his mom and dad smiled "i'm happy you found someone who loves you" his mom said as i smiled but the fact he had different cologne on him. 

i looked at him and he kissed my cheek and said he had to go to the bathroom, i watched as he walked away and the food got here and vin's dad stood up kissed maria's cheek and walked to the bar. i sat there and talked with maria for a little as i laughed and vinnie came back to the table pushing himself in, i continued to eat as i looked around not focusing on vinnie i felt his hand place on my thigh.

"so mom how have you been lately" vinnie asked as i looked at her "better than ever if you know what i mean" she said with a wink. i laughed lightly and i looked at vinnie and smiled, he lightly put a kiss upon my lips i kissed back lightly as his dad came back and kissed vins moms cheek he sat down and we got dessert. i got a slice of cheesecake, vin got two chocolate lava cakes, maria got apple cake and james got the same as me.

i sat there as i ate i felt someones eyes on me, it was james i looked at vin who was now looking at me feeling my leg tense as i started bouncing my leg up and down. he rubbed my leg and i finished eating as i wiped my mouth and stood up dusting my legs off and walking to the female bathroom, i looked at myself as my eyes started to water as i bent down and remembered everything that happened to me as a kid.

i was having a hard time breathing as someone walked in and rushed over to me, it was maria she was rubbing my back as i knelt as i tried to breath. i felt all the memories rush over me as i heard the door open and maria yelled at vin to leave he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug and he rubbed my back as i used my hands so i wouldn't ruin his tux, he just sat there as people came in and went to the bathroom.

they didn't even care a guy was in the bathroom i calmed down as i looked at him he wiped my tears and wiped the make-up running down my face he kissed my forehead as i watched him smile "you're so beautiful" he said wiping my smearing mascara below my eyes again. i stood up and ran water over my face and washed the smeared mascara off my face and i re-applied it.

i walked out with vinnie and his mom and dad were paying the bill as i sat down, vin pushed me in and he sat down grabbing my hand "well it was nice having dinner with ya'll but we have to go" vinnie said making his parents nod and i stood up grabbing my purse.

we all walked out together and me and vinnie stood together waiting for an uber i held his hand as he rubbed his thumb up and down my finger, i felt him lightly tug my hand "lets just walk around the city" he said making me smile "and to top it all off we'll go to the ring" he said making me nod and we ran off i was still in heels.

i stopped running as he realized i was in heels. he took his tux jacket off and i wrapped it around my waist as i got on his back and he ran thats the moment i realized maybe he is my soulmate and my bestfriend.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes~

hi yall :)