REAL-LIFE

-
november 26th
-
Your pov

i was woken up to my door opening. i saw it was vinnie and i groaned rolling over on my side. "y/n i have a question" he said making me look at him "if you thought about it, do you think there would ever be and us?" he asked making me confused

"but there is already as us" i said making him shake his head "no like more then friends" he said making me get butterflies "i dont know ive been waiting for a while and you havent noticed." i said as i slapped my hand over my mouth and rolled over.

i heard my door close and he jumped in my bed. he got under the blanket and i turned as our faces were inches apart, as i stared at him. "how about i take you on a date tonight at the beach and we take things slow." he said making a small smile formed on my mouth.

"sure" i said making him smiled and kiss my forehead. "im tired" he said as i laughed. "go to sleep then.' i said as he pulled me closer and laid on my chest as he dozed off. i played with his hair as i played on my phone.

its now about 12pm and vinnie was still asleep on my chest. i rubbed his head as he was slightly waking up and he sat up and looked at me he smiled. he sat up fully and got off the bed he got out of my room and i sat up and went to my bathroom and pee'd, i brushed my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun

i threw a hoodie over my body and walked downstairs to see vinnie and kio talking they saw me walk down and kio stared at him then walked off. "what crawled up his ass" i asked making vinnie shrug. "you ready?" he asked making me comfused.

"were gonna go get food then chill and go to the ring." he said making me smile, he stood up and grabbed my hand and i interlaced our fingers "so kio and devyn wanna come to the beach with us, you okay with that?" he said making me nod.

we got in the car and he started driving while we hand our hands still interlaced while he blared music. we sang along, then we ordered food and went to the abandoned skate ring.

we were watching SAO while we ate and i was laying on his lap. we finished our third episode for the day and he turned his phone off and i stood tagging him as i ran around the ring making him chase me.

i laughed causing me to slow down while he caught up to me and picked me up making me scream. he then tripped slightly stumbling and he dropped me making both of us fall.

he fell on top of me while we stared into each others eyes. he started to lean down and i leaned up a little and our lips met and he had his hands on my cheeks. i could feel his cold rings on my face, he pulled away slowly as he bit my lip.

i opened my eyes he did as well as i stared at him. he sighed and stood up making me feel insecure for some reason. i stood up and he grabbed our trash and i grabbed my bag and followed out behind him

the whole ride home was quiet as music quietly played in the back ground. "im sorry" he said pulling into a empty parking area making me look at him "what?" i asked making him look at me. "i ignored you, this is supposed to be an us day and i ruined it" he said making me place my hand on his cheek.

i turned his face to mine " hey its okay" i said making him look down. he leaned into my hand and smiled. "okay lets go i gotta get my bathing suit ready." i said making him laugh and turn the car on and started driving.

-

it was now 6 pm and me and dev were talking while she changed into her bathing suit. i was sitting there on tiktok when we heard a knock "were not decent" i yelled making dev run to the bathroom "okay come in" i said as vinnie walked in seeing me still in my hoodie.

"why arent you ready?" he asked making me laugh. "im waiting for dev" i said making him look at me. i realized he could see right through my lie

"y/n whats the truth" he said coming closer and holding my face "nothing now out" i said lightly shoving him out. dev came out and i tied her bathing suit.

she left and i took my clothes off and stared into the mirror i put my two piece on as i stared at my stomach and i heard the door softly open as i tried to roll the tears in my eyes back and the door closed and i looked to see vinnie standing there.

he walked over to me and pulled me in a hug as he rubbed my back. he then pulled me out of a hug and kneeled down and kissed my stomach. i let a tear slip on accident. i wiped it as he kissed all over my stomach, he stood up and put my hair behind my ear and kissed my lips.

i heard a knock on the door and me and vinnie answered it. "come on love birds" kio said making my face flush red making vinnie smirk.

-

-
Narrorator pov

the two couples walked hand in had as they got in the car as y/n and vinnie took photos together. they just all laughed and had fun, it was about thrity minutes and the got to the beach as the sun was setting and y/n and vinnie kissed. they all swam around and chased eachother while they laughed and had a good time.

-

it was about 12 am while they were now chilling at ihop they ate a bunch of food and split the check and laughed as they drove back to y/n and kios house. the two lived together when she turned 18 he was still 19 at the time.

their parents moved to hawaii and they had another kid together. they all vibed to music while they pulled in the drive way and y/n was asleep on vinnies shoulder. he picked her up and dusted all the sand off her and set her in bed.

he did the same and laid in bed with her, he laid her on his chest and he dozed off.

.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes~

yea.. anywho how is yalls day?