REAL-LIFE

-
January 5th 
-
Your pov

i was packing all my clothes up as i looked around my semi naked room i looked around remembering all the good and bad memories i smiled and frowned as i  looked around the room focusing on the bed as i smiled remembering new years. i continued folding my clothes as  vinnie walked in with shorts on and a hoodie, he sat next to me and looked around the soon to be naked room.

 i stared at him as he eyed me  down, i bit the inside of my cheek and stared at my empty walls. vinnie walked up behind me and hugged me i wrapped my fingers into his he smiled and whispered something in my ear i smiled and he grabbed my hands tighter. he pulled out of the hug helping me pack my stuff up.

he started dancing as he shoved the last hoodie of his in my box, i held the box as i walked it downstairs i smiled as i looked around the living room. i walked back up to my room after putting the box downstairs for the movers, i walked into my room and looked at how empty it was.

the bed was the first thing that was sold because we were moving into a fully furnished house, vinnie came up behind me spinning me. i laughed as he put me down as he kissed me, i kissed him back as he grabbed me hips pulling him closer. i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. 

he pulled me as close as he could and my head was on his chest his chin rested on my head, we rocked back and fourth as we heard a knock on my room door then we heard the door open. we separated and looked and vinnie smiled and ran up the the girl. she kissed his cheek as i watched them talk.

"oh um mom this y/n" he said making her get happy and walk over to me she pulled me in a hug and i hugged back and looked at vinnie confused he let out a small chuckle so his mom didn't hear she pulled apart seeing a hickey on my collar bone she touched it making my eyes go wide.

she looked at vinnie who was staring at me i tried not to laugh, "you guys better be having safe sex" she said making vinnie look at her shocked making my laugh. "MOM" he yelled making her laugh "so y'all are moving out" she asked making me nod. "well then i want this apartment/house if its open to rents." she said.

"you would have to talk to my brother" i said making her nod "he should be here in about an hour" i said making her smile "well while we wait wanna order food" she asked. "sure" i said smiling vinnie was standing there as she walked downstairs. i looked at him and he rubbed his face making me laugh.

"why have i never met your mom" i asked making him look at me "she has been in texas with her new husband and son" she said making me nod. i grabbed his hand as i walked out of my room and told vinnie i'd meet him down stairs he nodded and headed downstairs as i heard a male yell his name making me walk down in confusion. 

i walk down seeing him hugging a man and the man looked at me, "who's this fine female" the male asked as vinnie smiled and looked at me "that's y/n my girlfriend he said making the man come up and put his hand out i smiled and shook it, "i'm james, Vincent's biological dad" he said making me smile. 

i shook his hand he walked back over to vinnie and his mom and dad stood in front of him, "sweetie we have news" maria his mom said i just stood there "we are getting remarried" his dad said. vinnies face fell from happy to shocked, "w-what" he stuttered making me walk over to him and stand behind him. "i know you're shocked but that's another reason we are here" james said.

"you guys put me through 5 years of trauma with arguing, breaking shit, having to jump house to house, causing me depression when y'all got divorced, i would see people with a mom and dad that are happy and have an amazing life but when y'all hung out you guys always fought" he said as he put his head down

"its not going to be like that this time" his mom said "it will, because it always is" vinnie said walking upstairs making me stand there awkward i look at them and they sighed and nodded i ran upstairs to see him pacing my old room. i closed the door as he sat down and covered his face with his hands.

i walked over to him and sat in front of him as he looked up at me and his eyes were getting red i pulled him into my arms and i held him while he ranted to me quietly when we heard kio scream. vinnie and i stood up walking downstairs holding his phone threatening to call the cops. 

"kio chill that's vinnie's mom and dad" i said making kio put his phone down as vinnie laughed and the moving people walked and started moving the rest if their stuff in their truck. kio talked to them  about buying the apartment/house, they agreed and payed him up front and me and vinnie walked out the apartment/house and got in the car.

he sat up front and i sat in the back like old times we drove to the new house and smiled, "when we get inside i have to have to talk to everyone in the living room" he said making us nod and get out of the car. we walked up the porch stairs as we opened the door and everyone was sitting in the living room.

i walked over to sienna sitting on her and she wrapped her arms around my waist, kio walked in saying we have a roommate, me and vinnie, sienna and jack, kio and devyn, zach and emily, dixie and noah, avani and anthony. we all agreed, he also told us the walls are sound proof so if we are gonna do the dirty to lock the door.

we all laughed but agreed me and vinnie went upstairs to check out our room, when we got in he closed the door and locked it. "how about we make this room seem nicer while i pin you on the wall and touch you on our bed" vinnie said towering over me making my face go red.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes ~ 

so smut?