REAL-LIFE

-
december 22nd
-
Your pov

i was lying in bed when i heard someone knock and i look over to see my beds i yelled come in and they walked in and it was sienna i jumped up hugging her as she closed the because i was half naked and she hugged me back as i didn't let go for a minute and she told me to get dressed and then she walked out and i dug through my clothes looking for something decent. i found a good outfit and put i on.

outfit:

i smiled and walked out and vinnie was making tiktoks with the boys outside

i smiled and walked out and vinnie was making tiktoks with the boys outside. i walked over to the girls and sat down on the couch and they wanted to go to the mall and the boys looked occupied so we just left and we saw jack run out and we laughed as he got in the car and we drove to the mall. we all got there after 15 minutes of driving and i got out and we all walked in together.

i was on avanis back, sienna was carrying jack, and devyn was chasing dixie like a little kid and i laughed as dixie tripped making me laugh loudly and avani did as well making her lose balance and i laughed as we fell and i fixed my skirt and avani stood up helping me up. i whipped my jacket off and we walked around for who know how long and still no message from the boys.

-

it was now around 2 pm and we decided to head home and we did and i asked if they brought bathing suits and they said yea so we got home and the boys still were playing games and we all changed in my room and jack changed in my bathroom. we left through my balcony door and we chased each other around and avani tripped and i fell from tripping on her and we all laughed as i rubbed my knee.

avani was laughing so hard she couldn't breath and i was laughing as well and the others were still messing around as me and avani stood up and i wiped the sand off her butt and she did it for me as well and we ran over to the group again and we all just fake fought and swam for hours when i got a call from vinnie and i ignored it and continued messing around as we decided to swim.

i ran into the water and everyone ran behind my as i got in and relaxed my body. i heard the other laughing as i watched clouds slowly roll in and i looked at the other and we grabbed our stuff and we started walking home and we got in and the boys were eating and i walked to my room then my mom messaged saying she was on her way home.

"are you guys staying here or at a hotel room?" i asked truly confused. they said a hotel and i oh and i showered while they said they would be back and they uber'd to their hotels to shower and i finished and sat on my bed playing on tiktok when my sister came in asking why there were 10 boys sitting on our couch. i told her they were my friends and she nodded walking to her room when vinnie came in.

"why'd you ignore my call earlier?" he asked and i looked at him "i was having girl time" i said as he nodded and walked over to my and laid down on the bed and i sat up and bent down and placed a kiss upon his lips as he kissed back and pulled me over top where i sat on his lap and i kissed him again then my phone rang and i answered it was my mom and she said she was picking up other foods for christmas dinner and she wanted to know what my friends are allergic to she she can avoid them.

i put her in a gc with them so they can tell her and i hang up and look at vinnie and he pulled me down and i was just cuddling with him as he smiled and he rubbed my back and i smiled at him and he smiled back as i ran my hands through his hair and he smiled as i kissed his cheek and he kissed mine as well and i heard a light knock on my door and i yelled come in and someone walked in.

"wanna help make pies?" my mom asked and i sat up and nodded and stood up and walked to the kitchen and she had all the things sat out and we made the netted pies and we made pumpkin, cherry, blueberry, and chocolate. we had those ingredients out and we started making it.

-

it was four hours after making pies and the girls and guys where chilling in the living room, while vinnie helped me and my mom as i heard the door bell go off and i walked to the door and it was kio with gifts and he put them down and i hugged him and i let him in and i pointed at the kitchen then we heard my mom yell and he hugged him and i laughed as i walked to my room washing my hands and then walked out as we watched christmas movies.

i laid down on the floor next to vinnie and he cuddled my while we watched the nightmare before christmas. i laid there as everyone else left and i finished the movie and i walked to my room and changed texting the gc of just my and the others and i said good night and i smiled and i heard my door open and it was vinnie

"lets watch the sunset" he said making me stand up and change into more comfy clothes and me and him walked out to the bridge and me and vinnie sat there watching it set as i laid my head on his shoulder. "i love you" he said making me look at him because i was shocked he said that. i then smiled and put my head back on his shoulder "i love you too" i said as it started to rain as we stood and ran inside and i changed and i got under my blanket. he did as well and we cuddled until he dozed off and i did as well. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Kaits notes 

hey yall i might make 2-3 more chapters :)