REAL-LIFE

-
January 7th
-
Your pov

i walked downstairs around 7 pm to see everyone doing tiktoks i didn't see vinnie as i walked to the kitchen he wasn't there either, i walked back to the living room "do y'all know where vin is?" i asked. "he left earlier without saying anything" sienna said making me check his location, i never did that until today out of curiosity

he never really left with out saying by and i know i may be being over dramatic but i was gonna go to the park he was at, i decided to walk so i didn't use a car that he would notice. i walked upstairs and i changed into different clothes.

the outfit:

i ran downstairs and saw the others watching television, "i'll be back" i said making them nod and wave i put my tim's on and started walking

i ran downstairs and saw the others watching television, "i'll be back" i said making them nod and wave i put my tim's on and started walking. i got there after 15 minutes walking, i walked away finding vinnie i saw a little book store across the street i went there and bought a book one i would probably get lost in if i actually read it.

i walked back over and sat a decent distance away from vinnie, i saw a girl walk up to him and they hugged. i watched as he sat back down across from her she laughed as she stood up, they started walking they laced arms as i stood up wiping my butt off and started walking home when i ended walking behind vinnie.

he turned and saw my face "y/n?" he asked making me look up from the book "oh hey" i said with a faint smile, "what are you doing here" he asked as i showed him the book "came to the closest bookstore to buy this one of my fan suggested it." i said as i closed the book. "cool, um this is isabel my ex" he said making me smile and look at her.

"hey," i said looking at her while she smiled "hi" she said in return i looked at vinnie "well i'll catch you later vinnie" i said "and i was nice meeting you isabel" i said lightly hugging her. i walked off and started walking home i felt eyes burning through my head. i ignored it and continued walking i held the book close to my chest as clouds started coming in even though it wasn't gonna rain.

i finally got home and i walked upstairs not talking to anyone, i got in the room closing it and locking it i stripped putting my onesie on and i unlocked the door after putting my clothes in a hamper. i walked downstairs and went to avani and laid in he she was laying on ant i sat up and she did to and she nodded me and the girls to the kitchen they all got up and the guys looked confused.

"we'll be back" devyn said as we walked out back and closed the door. "vinnie was hanging out with his ex today.." i said making them sit "if vin pulls ya'll in tell him i was at the bookstore that's what i said i was doing" i said as we all stood and we wen back in and the laid with their lovers while i sat on the floor. i heard the door open as vinnie walked in he was alone thank god. my eyes focused back on the television.

he sat next me me while he laid his head on my shoulder, i continued watching the television while i saw vinnie get up and nod me to follow him. i got up and he walked upstairs as i trailed behind him, we got to our room and i closed the door behind me he sat on the edge of the bed. "look y/n" he said making me look at him, "i am gonna hang out with isabel more" he said. "she's your ex though" i said.

he ran his hands over his face "i know but she needs someone right now" he said "she broke up with you why help her" i said "because she changed" he said "you don't know that" i said in a hush tone "i do because i have been meeting up with her the last few nights" he said making me look at him "i need you to choose because i'm not going to get cheated on, so its me or her" i said.

"what" he said in yelling tone "it's me or her" he sat there as i looked at him "you can't be serious" he said. " i am and i need you to pick me, i'm the one who stood with you after every break up, i'm the one who help you with your family issues" i said making him look at me. "and i didn't ask you to do that" he said "no but you came crying to me and i comforted you" i said.

"i'm not doing this right now" he said putting his phone on charge "well i do because i need to now" i yelled kinda "fine i choose her" he said making me lose my breath "w-what" i said as he put his hand over his mouth. "y/n i didn't mean that" he said making me open the room door and walk out closing it behind me i ran down the stairs as i turned my location off and walking out the house.

i didn't know where i was going i just needed to escape i ran as far as i could until i needed to stop for some air, i continued walking as i clicked google thing and found the closest iHop i clicked it to give me directions and it did in no time. i had the little wallet thing on my phone so i could order food. i got there and went inside finding it pretty much empty i walked in and sat down.

i put my head down as i heard a person "how may i take your order" the tallish girl asked "um yea could i get a pepsi and a stack of pancakes." i said as she asked if that was all i nodded and she walked off, i pulled my phone up and i looked at all the messages from everyone. i put my phone down as vinnies words kept replaying in my head.

i tried not to cry as the lady came back and gave me my soda "your pancakes will be out in a little" she said making me nod. i watched as she walked away and i texted sienna telling her i was fine i just need space, i told her to tell the others i'm okay and i will be home tomorrow.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

kaits notes~

so yea..