REAL-LIFE & IMESSAGES

-
March 1st
-
Your pov

i was watching as sienna hugged my mom and kay hugged kio i frowned and kio walked over to me and pulled me into a hug i hugged him back as he backed out of it and looked at me "don't have to much fun with out me' i looked at devyn and smiled "i know we haven't ever been close but take care of him" i said as she nodded and i heard the thing go off for their flight and i hugged sienna and she waved bye to me and walked off with the other to as i smiled and my sister yelled girls day making me smack my hand over her mouth

"shh people are sleep and its 5 am we will at 12 when we get home i am crashing" i said making my mom laugh. she nodded and we walked back to the car as i scrolled through insta and saw a post of vinnie and a girl hugging. i ignored it and put my phone down and we drove back to their place "dad will be home next month" she said making me smile and sat back as i listened to the music on the radio.

-

i woke up around 11:30 to my sister jumping on me i groaned and she laughed come on we are going to get manicures and acrylics i sat up and looked at her "let me get dressed" i said making her nod and walk out as i stared at my wall as i got out and dug through my clothes finding a cute pair of shorts and a croped t-shirt plus a jean jacket i pulled them out as i put them on.

the outfit:

i was staring at myself as i grabbed my bag and my phone

i was staring at myself as i grabbed my bag and my phone. i smiled and walked out and my sister hooker her arm in mine and we laughed. and our mom drove us to the all to the nail place. my mom got her nails done while me and Kay got our feet done first. i smiled and looked at my sister who was messaging someone, "ooooo who you messaging" i asked making her put her phone down and i laughed.

"a boy?" i messaged her and she shook her head no "a girl?" she nodded and i smiled and did aswell and continued getting my feet done as i watched Kay keep messaging the girl and i smiled. i looked at my phone as i pulled up messages and my thumbs hovered over vins message. i stared at it and went back on insta to check the photo again..

the caption said 'new couple warning-?' kio and everyone was around them laughing and having a good time. i stared at it and started chewing the inside of my cheek. i felt my face flush with pain as i wanted him to see i loved him.. i sighed and looked at my fingers and i got a message it was my sister.

baby sis 🐧

you okay?

yea just thinking.

about vinnie?

yea.. hes moving on.

you better do the
same baddie

bruh i hate you 😭🤚🏼

no you love me :p

no goodbye

i did you can acceptyour weird kay

your weird kay.

oh shut up we act like
twins.

bitch-
bye.
blocked

dumb hoe

your a dumb slut

bitch dont make get up
because i will drag you

mhm sure.

loser

says you.

yup says me WHAT ABOUT
IT.

chile- anyways so.

bitch bye-
Seen

i laughed as i left her on open it was my turn to get my nails done i walked over and showed them the nails i wanted they nodded and started doing them i was just sitting there as the nail stylist talked with me and we laughed and goofed off when a group of boys walked in i made hard eye contact i smiled and looked away and the nail tech smirked as i cleared my throat and i laughed i hear someone take a seat on the chair one down from me and i looked at the nail tech and they laughed.

i rolled my eyes playfully and i felt my phone vibrate tiktok room. i looked at it to see vinnie kissing a girl i rolled my eyes and turned my phone off and looked over to see the boy staring at me i looked back over and laughed looking at my sister she smiled and i rolled my eyes and she laughed and my nails were done as i looked at my phone and called sienna she answered the phone all smiley i laughed and she pointed the camera at vinnie and the girl from ttr my face dropped as i hung up and put my phone on do not disturb

my sister looked at me and i laughed and looked at my mom who looked at me smirking i rolled my eyes and put my face in my hands.

-

all of were done and we were walking out and my mom said she forgot something and threw me the keys and we walked to the car and i got in the drivers seat and adjusted the seat and she got in handing me a little paper as i pulled the hood of the car down and i looked at the paper it had a number and i looked at her confused at i heard the nail place door open. i looked to see the boy looking at me i looked at my mom and she laughed i started the car and pulled out of my parking space.

we drove home and i walked into the house as i played 'drivers license- olivia rodrigo' i screamed the lyrics as i danced around my room as i stared at myself in the mirror. i was sweating as i looked outside and as the sun set and i opened the little balcony door and watched the sunset and the warm wind blew the salt smell in my face. i pulled out my phone and went back in the room and put the number in my phone and texted him a 'hey :)' i put my phone down as my mom said her and my sister were going to bed because she needs her braces tightened tomorrow.

i nodded and put my phone down and looked at her "can you take me to the store for little paints tomorrow i need to get back into painting." i said and she nodded. i pulled out my phone and saw he messaged me i smiled and looked at his message. 

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Kaits notes~

hiii