REAL-LIFE

-
October 31st (part 2: gawk gawk 300)
-
Your pov

i was sitting in the car and i looked out the tinted windows as i got a idea, i smirked and leaned near vinnie as i rubbed my hand up and down his thigh as he looked at me then back at the road and i looked at him as he gave me a serious and i looked at him with a smirk and i winked at him.

i played with his waistband making him let out a breathy moan making me smirk and i grabbed the strings pulling them and i pulled the front down exposing his boxers. i looked up at him as i tried to pull them down making vinnie lift his hips as we pulled into a stop sign and i smirked at him. i pulled his boxers down revealing his dick as i lightly teased the tip making him groan and grab my hand with his free hand as he pushed my hand down slightly pushing his head back.

we drove for 10 minutes as we got to a red light and i unbuckled and bent over and i licked his tip making him grab my hair and push my head down on his length and i felt him hit the back of my throat and i licked round it in circles as he gripped the steering wheel thightly as he was a moaning mess. i bobbed my head up and down at a fast pace as i felt him twitch in my mouth and i slightly ran my tongue over his tip as the light turned green.

while the one up one was turning yellow and i pushed my head all the way down as he released in my mouth i kept going as he become sensitive making him let out loud moans and he gripped the steering wheel tighter. i stop and he looked at me and i sat there like nothing happened.

-

we got to the mall and i reunbuckled and i got out and waited for vinnie and he walked beside me and i grabbed his hand, he didn't yank his hand away making me happy. we were walking in as i felt vinnie rub his thumb on my hand making my legs get weak and i continued walking as we saw chris and mason messing around and i watched as they messed around.

we walked up and vinnie was still holding my hand as chris looked at my neck and smirked making me red. i guess payback is a bitch, "me and y/n are going to women costumes and ya'll can go look in the little kid section" chris said pulling me off and i laughed and we got to the halloween costume area and we looked through and chris was going first with showing costumes and we found a slutty bunny one for him, it had a skirt and a croptop with knee high boots.

i tried a bunch of them and i like this one that i have on now and chris did so i decided to get it, i smiled and vinnie held a bag and he asked what mine was, "its a surprise" i said winking and he laughed and so didn't the other two. we walked around the mall until we decided to head off and i asked them if they wanted to meet at the house to change into our costumes. they said sure and me and vinnie walked to the car, and vinnie got in and i did as well.

i sat there as he rubbed up my thigh making my stomach do flips as he played with my waist band and then unbuttoned my pants and put his hand in my underwear and played with my folds as he teased me and i pushed my hips up trying to cause friction and then he put his fingers in making me grab his wrist. he looked at me and i lightly let go as he picked up the pace making me grip my seat.

he curled his fingers sending chills through my body as he kept doing it as i grabbed his hand as he kept his pace making my body get weak as he curled his fingers once more making me release on his fingers.he pulled his fingers out and made me lick them clean and he smirked. 

-

we got home and i brung my costume in the bathroom with me and i started stripping when i got a call and i looked at it, sienna. i answered it and she smiled and i smiled back "hi hoe" she said making me laugh "hi whore" i said back and she smiled "i miss you so much" she said and i looked at her as he got comfy in her bed looking as if she just woke up "damn bitch did you just wake up?" i asked and she nodded and looked at her camera and i heard her call for the others and they came in and i only showed my face since i was naked.

she kicked all the guys out and i popped a titty and they all laughed and i ran a bubble bath as i told them i had to get in the bath and i will call them while i get ready for my halloween party they said okay and they hung up and i heard a knock as i soaked in the bubble bath. "can i come in?" he asked as i said sure and he came in and looked at me and winked and i rolled my eyes. he started stripping making me look at him confused.

"i'm getting in with you duh" he said making me cover my eyes "oh com'on you have seen me naked before" he said and i shook my head and he got in and he looked at me and he came closer to me making my face get red and he lightly pressed his lips to mine. i kissed back putting my hand in his hair as he gripped my hips under the water as i arched my back slightly making my body press against his and he pulled away making me crave his touch.

i pull my self closer to him as he smirks and i roll my eyes and back away and he grabs my arm pulling me so my backs against his chest and i laid there listening to the music play as i heard 'desire' come on but it was the slower version as he ran his fingers up and down my thighs making me put my head back on his shoulder as he kissed my neck making me get chills.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Kaits notes~

should i make the next one smut if so should it be before the party. (like in the bath/shower) or should it be after the party in your room being as loud as you want.?