REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM

-
December 31st
-
Your pov

its 9pm and everyone was together just drinking sodas and eating food while we waited for the ball to drop i blared paper rings by taylor swift. i sang it while looking at vinnie who was sitting with noah, they goofed off while i sat with sienna and took photos of her.

we were gonna dress up for it just for the fun of it so around ten pm. we wanted to take photos at the ball room down the street so we decided to go there around 11:50 ten minutes before the ball drops so we can all kiss our lovers when the ball drops.

-
it was nine fourty and me and the girls were in my room while we all changed into dresses, my dress was longish with black long sleeves and and open back

i watched as i slid my heels on and the girls were changing still making me rub my stomach and i watched the others check themselves out in the mirror making me laugh. they laughed as well, as they left.

i sat there as i stood up and i fixed my dress as i walked towards the door to exit. i took a deep breath and grabbed my phone. i stared walking down the stairs and looked at vinnie to see him staring at me i smiled at him and walked up to him kissing his cheek.

he smiled and kissed my lips slowly making the others 'ooo' he pulled away and smiled again, i did aswell. i turned to see sienna and jack goofing off. i laughed at them and they smiled. i hopped in the video and we both shook our asses. i felt vinnie grab me and push me out the camera and started 'twerking'.

i laughed as he did to and got out the video and came over to me pecking my lips. i pecked back and smiled as he was about to walk away i lightly grabbed his tux sleeve and wispered something in his ear and smiled, he laughed and walked away.

i sat there as i watched sienna post a tiktok and sat next to me. i laughed as i showed her a meme, she let out a laugh aswell and she showed me a video of someone making me smack my hand over my mouth trying not to laugh.

-
it was now 11:40 and all of us were in the car as we drove to ball room area. i sat next to vinnie and had my head on his shoulder as he rubbed his hand on my back. he smiled and i looked at sienna and jack we were holding hands. theyre pretty open about their relationship just no one sees jacks spam to realize theyre dating.

we got there at 11:55 we all took photos and i was gonna post it after the ball dropped. i held my phone as we watched the ball drop on a flat screen tv. everyone yelled happy new years as i kissed vinnie and someone took a photo. i look over to see sienna smiling and showing me the photo.

"send me that one i like it more" i said lightly laughing. she nodded and we all got home and she sent me the photo. i felt vinnie wrap his arms around my waist. as i pulled my phone out to post the new years photo.

Y/N POSTED!

Liked by VVHACKER, SIENNAMAE, DIXIE, AVANI, JACK, AND 1,000,000 OTHERS

Y/N: i like shiney things but i'd marry you with paper ring oh oh.
@VVHACKER pc: @SIENNAMAE.

load 340,000 comments

@VVHACKER: one day i will put a shinny ring on your finger
↳@Y/N: but for now paper rings ❤️

@USER: I love yall 🥺
↳@USER: same sis same

@SIENNAMAE: i love this couple 😜
↳@JACK: same bye-

load more comments.

everyone just sat around the living room in our dresses and stuff. i was on my phone while i sat on the top of th couch. i felt vinnies arms wrap around my waist as he kissed my head. i smiled and wrapped my hand in his. i leaned back feeling vinnie breath hit my neck.

i got goosebumps and i looked at him to see him smirking i rolled my eyes and smiled. he put his hands beside my thighs and his head in my neck lightly kissing it. i felt him leave a hickey near the back of my neck, i was just listening to kio and noah talk about alcohol.

i sat there as vinnie licked his lips and kissed my lips making me kiss back as the others ooo'd me and him just laughed and looked at vinnie and turned to him as he sat in between my legs. as he put his hands beside my thighs again, i smiled at him and pulled his face down as he swerved my kiss making me stare at him.

he smirked as i pushed him out the way a little and went to sienna and kissed her, just like a peck though she did it back and we looked at vinnie and jack. they had shocked expressions "normalize girl best friends kissing eachother" sienna said making me laugh and she laughed as well.

"well imma go change" i said making sienna look at me "well were gonna head home" sienna said pointing at everyone. i nodded and devy and kio stood up. "where are yall going?" i asked "to a hotel" she said with a wink making me fake throw up.

everyone started leaving making me yell at kio telling him to wrap it before anything he yelled back yall too making me turn red as he laughed and closed the door. i looked at vinnie who was laughing, he took his shoes and his tux jacket throwing it on the couch "im gonna go shower" he said walking upstairs, i nodded and walked up to my room because he was gonna use kios shower.

i went in my bathroom and showered aswell and did my hair routine and washed my body. i wrapped in a towel and walked out opening my closet and i dug through my clothes looking for vinnies hoodie when i heard the door. open and there stood a vinnie in a towel as well.

----------------

kaits notes~

next chaper is smut so skip if it makes you uncomortable

also for everyone on break, hows it going?