REAL-LIFE & INSTAGRAM

-
december 18th
-
Your pov

me and vinnie were going christmas shopping for our families, i bought him his gift when i went out with the girl yesterday. we were walking around while he pointed out a store for babies. i looked at him while he pulled me in.

the last couple days he has been watching alot of baby videos making him get baby fever. we walked in hand in hand while people stared at us. he pulled me to the binkies and bottles showing how tiny they are.

his face lit up when we walked by that baby shoes. "one day we will have some of those little shoes around the house" i said making him turn to my smiling when his smiled dropped a little. "what?" i said as he shook his head.

"nothing come'on we gotta christmas shop" he said making me nod. we walked together hand and hand

-

we walked in many stores and i got all the presents a bikini for sienna, make up for vani, a hoodie and shoes for anthony, a toy for mochi, a ring for jack, matching rings and necklaces for dixie and noah, i got stuff for my mom and dad, and my little sister, and i bought devyn a blanket shes wanted for a while now.

i walked around with vinnie while he got gifts aswell, i had kios present for a month now so i didnt need to get him one. since i treated everyone tomorrow i was gonna go places alone got treat myself for christmas.

"im hungry" i carried the y as vinnie looked at me. "what do you wanna eat" he asked making me look at him "subway" i said making him groan
"y/n thats the fourth time this week" he said.

"fine you pick" i said crossing my arms. "how about Chick-Fil-A" he said "we have had the seven time in the past two weeks" i said making him groan. "how about we get panda" he said making me nod. we never liked the panda in the mall so we left and went to the panda near the house.

i got fried rice with orange chicken and vinnie got beef and broccli with chow mien. we drove to the skate ring and sat down in the middle like normal we ate and we goofed off when he grabbed me spinning me around.

he put me down and gave me a light kiss on the forehead. i smiled at him and he pecked my lips i lightly tapped his cheek and ran he caught up to me and pinned me against the wall. i looked up to him as he leaned down slowly kissed me. i kissed back and he trailed down my neck leaving hickeys. he went down and left some on my boobs.

i tilted my head back as he left them on my chest. he kissed my lips as i kissed down his neck hearing his groan. i left marks all on his neck as i looked at him when i was finished i looked at my marks and smiled.

he smirked then started tickling me making it hard for me to breath when i got away i was running and i tripped hitting ny knee on the hard wood. vinnie ran over to my and i had to take my pants off to look at my leg. i had bad bruising and a scrap.

vinnie carried me to the car after i pulled my pants up. we got home and he helped me in and kio was probably making out with devyn in his room. vinnie helped me up to my room as i took my pants off and he went to get the first aid kit in my bathroom.

he wrapped my knee and grabbed me and ice pack i limped down stairs to help him with the presents we bought. we were laying there as i cuddled into vinnie when he got a message from noah telling him to meet up. "hey imma go hang with noah" he said making me nod.