REAL-LIFE

-
June 20th
-
Your pov

i laid in bed as chris laid with me. he was asleep it was 12 pm and i just woke up in his sweats and shirt. me and him have been in a just cuddle buddies kinda thing, we aren't dating and we didnt intend to we just loved each others opinions and i still liked vinnie and he liked mason

he was a closeted bisexual and he doesn't think mason would like him back. but the way mason looked and messed with chris showed me he has big feelings for him. and chris is to oblibious to it and i wanted to laugh at them and just blurt out in a room of the two just to date.

except they would probably say no that they weren't gay and i would laugh. my mom always thought we were a couple but we were and i found it funny. i snap out of my thoughts to a knock on my door, i sat up slightly and looked at my door.

"come in" i said as i saw my dad walk in and i smiled at him. i he looked at me. "what" i asked at his face. "vinnie is here looking for you" he said making me confused. i stood up and chris slightly woke up "hold on vinnies here" i said and he nodded and i walked out and stood in my hall taking a deep breath.

i walked to the door and opened it and he smiled at me "kio gave me the address i nodded and he looked at his feet then back at me "can we talk?" he asked. "let me change then we can talk but not here" i said letting him in and my sister waved at him. i walked to my room and say chris sitting up.

"i think i'm gonna tell mason i like him." he said making me smiled. "do it" i said as i smiled, he smiled back as i dug through my clothes for an outfit and i found a decent one. i put it on and dug through my dresser and found the promise rings. i closed my dresser draw.

i looked in the mirror and nodded at my outfit that i loved it as i slid my shoes on and straightened my shirt and looked at chris and he nodded and i smiled and i looked back in the mirror and took a deep breath and smiled.

the outfit:

i got out in the halway and i heard my sister and vinnie making jokes i smiled at how they got along as i cleared my throat and they looked at me, "you ready

i got out in the halway and i heard my sister and vinnie making jokes i smiled at how they got along as i cleared my throat and they looked at me, "you ready.?" i asked and he nodded and stood up fist bumping my sister and we walked out. "where to?" he asked.

"a little coffee shop around the corner i said smiling and he nodded and i started walking as he walked next to me. "look i shouldn't have broke up with you, i dont know what i was thinking." he said "it's okay, we both needed it to better ourselves" i said as we got to the coffee shop. i held the door for him and we ordered and sat at a table.

"how are you and isabel i haven't been on anything for 3 months" i said making him nod. "we broke up two months ago she was toxic and i couldn't handle it" he said making me nod. "how are you and chris?" he asked.

"what you mean.?" i asked "like hows y'all relationship" he said making me laugh "we were never dating" i said chuckling "oh" he said in hush tone i laughed a little and his ears got red and he smiled a little. "wan't a tour of hawai'i?" i asked and he nodded and stood up and i did aswell and i put the cups next to each other and i put my napkins down in the trash.

i walked out holding the door for vinnie and he faked curtsie and walked out and i smiled. i missed this a lot. i walked beside him pointing out all the fun places i go with my sister and i got alone. i was running through the park and he grabbed me picking me up when i saw people with camera's rushing towards us and i realized it hollywood fix i groaned and covered my face. "y/n" one of then yelled.

i groan loudly and look at them with a fake smile, then they pointed the camera at vinnie. "i see vinnies visiting you" he also said "yea we are still best friends" i said as vinnie walked away and i laughed "so what happened to chris" he asked making me roll my eyes "that's none of your business just know we we're never dating it was one kiss, now i have a fucking life to get to and i really would like you not to fucking stalk me when im here with my family" i said walking away.

i walked over to vinnie who was sitting at the table and i waved him around a building so we can sneak away with out them seeing me. we got to my house and i smiled and i walked out to my room and laid down as he stood there "what" i asked as he looked at me " i only have a hotel for the week so i am only staying this week" he said making me nod and pat the bed beside me.

he laughed and walked over to the bed and laid down next me as we laid next to each other enjoying each others company i turned on my side and looked at him "i missed days like these." i said while he turned on his side as i looked at his eyes a bright blue like normal i missed his eyes. i smiled at him as he did as well and i rubbed my thumb on his cheek as he smiled and i smiled back.

" i missed these days as well" he said making me smiled.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Kaits pov~

yuh sorry for the late post schools killing me and i was busy over the weekend