Chapter - 21 preview

(Oikawa's thoughts)

My precious babies will be out soon... They will look stunning. *Crying* I love them. The things that happened in the past few months were splendid. I love them.. I will protect them.

Even after the truth and dare and even after making Tsum and Kiyoomi go on a date, the two of them didn't fall for each other... They are so dense... Soon after that... It was the gender reveal... I still remember everything...

(The previous night of the gender reveal party)

(Atsumu)" Everything is ready!!! Only me and Samu and Suna know the gender!!! We are wearing grey! If you think they are both girls wear top to bottom pink. If you they its both a boy and a girl wear white. If you think both are guys then wear top to bottom blue.

Oikawa: "Ok... How is the reveal gonna happen?"

Iwa: " Yea, how?"

Atsumu: "Dont worry about that! Are you guys excited??!?!"

Iwaizumi: "Yes but you are even more excited."

Oikawa: "Tsum you are only focusing about the baby... Focus on yourself too..."

Atsumu:" Ya ya I will but ITS YOUR BABIESSSS!!!! I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!"

The next day,

The Miyas, Suna's parents and Suna, Kiyoomi, Komori, Inarizaki VBC, Sehjoh VBC, Karasuno VBC, and all the other teams had come. Shoyo was literally jumping around. Most of them wore blue while some of them wore pink. Atsumu, Osamu and Suna wore grey.

The reveal was gonna happen like this.

https://pin.it/2IKWblP

I am sorry for not publishing in soooo long. I had problems with restoring the chapters... Rn I want you guys to guess the genders of the babies! After that I will write the rest of it in another chapter! This was just a preview lol.