Chapter - 5

Osamu immediately gets out of the hospital bed. He runs down the corridor. Suna runs after him while wiping tears off his eyes. They reach the entrance of the hospital and see Atsumu and Oikawa getting out of their car.

Osamu runs towards his twin. Suna was running behind him. The cap Osamu wore to cover his bald head fell as he was running.

"TSUMU"

"Is someone calling me...?"

"TSUM"

Osamu hugged his twin. Atsumu was surprised to see someone hugging him but it took him a second to realise it was his twin. It hurt him to see Osamu's bald head and stitches and tears were flowing down his eyes.

"Tsum why were you gonna kill yourself? What is wrong with you? How do you expect me to live alone like that? You know I can't live without you. "

"I...i...am so...rry...I don't wanna live..like..this...I am nothing but trouble...to everyone...even..you....I..am the reason why you got hurt. I am the reason why all this happened. I am the reason why....reason...why....YOU LOST YOUR PRECIOUS HAIR. Its all my fault...everything...is..my..fault..."

"Nothing is your fault. THIS WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN AND SO IT DID. I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY HAIR. I JUST WANNA SPEND THE TIME I HAVE LEFT WITH YOU AND SUNA. So...stay....plea...se....don't....go..."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LAST DAYS?!? SUNAA EXPLAIN!"

"You shouldn't have told him Samu....."

"Suna...please...tell..me.."

"Th-the doctors said...Samu...might..not..live that long...because 3 out of 10 people only survive the surgery...but it was needed or he would die earlier...."

"NO....no....no....you..cannot die because of me...if you die I'm dying with you."

"NO YOU ARE NOT. YOU CAN'T DIE YOU NEED TO LIVE FOR MY SAKE AT LEAST. Please.....promise me you will..plea..se.."

Atsumu doesn't want to promise to his brother but in the end with tears overflowing his eyes he promises.

"I promise I will try my best to sray alive and fight death ok? I don't wanna leave you alone.."

"WHERE IS MY CHILD?!? WHERE IS HE? I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU CAN'T FIND MY CHILD, I WILL F-ING KILL YOU ALL"

"Samu your mom is coming. We need to go in. Come."

"I am not gonna leave him alone....we are gonna fight this together. Let mom come. If she needs me, she gets Atsumu too. We are a packaged deal. Its either both or none. Let her choose."

"Samu you will catch a cold and I will be killed if you do...come fast please.."

"No let her come. We can wait. We need your mom to accept both of you."

"SAMU THERE YOU AR- WHY IS THIS BITCH HERE? GIMME THE KEYS AND GET LOST."

"MOM IF YOU WANT ME YOU GET ATSUMU TOO. WE AREN'T GONNA LET YOU SEPERATE US."

"NO SAMU. YOU ARE COMING WITH ME. NO MORE TALKING."

"Samu...its...fine.........please take care of yourself...and fight for me....and live for me..."

"NO TSUMU SHE NEEDS TO ACCCEPT BOTH OF US. SHE HAS ALWAYS TREATED YOU DIFFERENT THAN ME. SHE IS ALWAYS NICE TO ME AND RUDE TO YOU EVER SINCE GRANDMA DIED. SHE CAN'T DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN US ANYMORE."

"WHAT DID YOU TEACH MY SON YOU CRAP?"

"STOP CALLING HIM CRAP. YOU ARE THE CRAP."

Osamu gets slapped in the face. Atsumu starts to blame himself again. Oikawa pulls Osamu. Samu immediately gets into Oikawa's car. Suna keeps banging the window calling Samu out but he doesn't wanna get out.