Chapter - 30 Part 1

It had been a two weeks without Kiyoomi. Atsumu had never once cried after that. He was really getting stronger. He was happy that he was able to make himself stronger but he still bore some pain.. Its not easy to forget a person you have been with for four years that easily. But there was something in store for him....

No matter how much he tried to forget Kiyoomi it wasn't that easy. He then decided to date someone else. Just for the sake of forgetting him. Even if there was no love between them. He just wanted someone to make him forget about him. He would pay for it too. Thats how much he resented Kiyoomi. But still, Kiyoomi had told him that there was another gift yet to come for Atsumu. Not like he cared, but he kept trying to guess what it was.

The car he always wanted?

Volleyball shoes?

The autograph of Miyano Mamoru (A Japanese VA)??

[Tbh, I would want that.... Fun Fact: He voices Atsumu ✨✨]

Anime Merch??

A bunch of sanitizers and cleaning supplies??

But, none of them seemed right... He even googled "Gifts to give your boyfriend" But none of them seemed like something Sakusa would gift him... It had already been 14 days since his birthday... What could it be?????

He gave up. He was too tired to think further and so he slept reminding himself that he was trying to forget him not think about him. Uncle Atsumu really hated him huh...

That morning wasn't like every other morning. He felt sick. He had an instant urge to puke. He ran to the washroom and puked his gut out. Osamu who came in the room to wake him up was surprised to see that his twin woke up early.

"Your'e up early today huh? Why may I as- *hears puking sounds in the washroom* Tsum..? Tsum.. You ok there?? Are you p-puking?? Tsum open the door..."

"Wait a minute.. Im almost done. *Pukes everything in him into the toilet bowl* *brushes and comes out*"

"Tsum you ok?? I told you not to drink so much... See what its doing to you.."

"Fine fine. My morning is ruined anyway... Don't make it worse with a lecture. "

"Whatever... But if you spoil your health because of that guy Im gonna punch you."

"Yeah yeah... Lets go down."

That day was pretty ok. Atsumu kept having slight pain in his stomach which he ignored thinking it was due to the alcohol he had been consuming and the food he kept eating from outside. He then went to bed.

The next morning too he felt sick and helpless and puked again. Osamu was honestly worried now...

Osamu's thoughts

I told this shit not to drink so much... He is spoiling his health... But... Even if this isn't due to his change in food habits... What if- No... NONONONONO NOOOOOOO WHAT THE. HE IS TRYING HIS BEST TO FORGET HIM. HE C-CAN'T BE- IM ASKING OIKAWA.

Osamu runs to Oikawa's room.

"Oikawa... There is a problem..."

"What is it Samu? *Changing Hikaru's clothes*"

"Um.. Since yesterday Atsumu has been puking in the morning..."

"Is it all the alcohol and junk food...?"

"I-I don't know... But... There could be a possibilty that he might be-"

"Wait, did he have slight pain and uneasiness yesterday??"

"Kinda maybe... He said it might be food poising..."

"Shit... Is there a pregnancy test in the house..? Ask Suna cuz I don't have one.."

Suna and Iwaizumi entering the room.

(Suna)" Sorry for eavesdropping. Also, I do have a pregnancy test. Its in our room. Be right back. Till then you guys explain to him and convince him to take it.."

(Osamu)" Now how do we explain to him...?"

(Iwaizumi)" He will understand though..... Right??"

(Oikawa)" But.. You know how hard he has been trying to forget him... This will only make it worse.."

(Suna) *re-entering the room* But he will soon get to know... Just make him do it."

(Oikawa)" Fine... Lets go.."

The four of them enter Atsumu's room.

(Atsumu)" Hey y'all. What are you all doing here suddenly in my room??"

(Oikawa)" Atsumu.. I need you to promise to do something for me."

(Atsumu)" Sure. What is it?? Does it include my wonderful nephews??"

(Iwaizumi)" Promise to him."

(Atsumu)" Um.. Ok...? I promise to do it... What is it???"

(Suna)" Y'all take too long. Tsu-"

(Osamu) *covering Suna's mouth* "Tsum... Don't be mad or anything..  But its important and you have to do it."

(Atsumu)" What is it??"

(Suna)*removing Osamu's hand* Here take it *tosses a pregnancy test* Take the test."

(Atsumu)" W-What? W-Why?? *tears forming in his eyes* I am totally ok."

(Oikawa)" You promised now take it... Please... "*tears rolling down his eyes*

(Atsumu)" B-But... Why..."

(Osamu)" Please... "

Atsumu gets up and stomps to the bathroom. He takes the test.

They all wait for a while. Atsumu was desperately trying not to cry. Atsumu flips the test. It was positive.

Hope you liked this chapter!

This chapter is short cuz I don't know if I will be able to publish today or not... Cuz its a festival for us today. Thats why there are two parts to this.

Also I found such cute fanart!! I had to use it. 👆👆👆

Also thanks to Rosewood_145 idea/request I am planning to write a one shot book on the CHAOTIC CAPTAIN TRIO 😂 Should I??

Have a great day!! 💕💕💖💕✨

Byeee~ 💕💖💕💖💖✨✨✨