Chapter - 28

Kiyoomi got a call.

Since Kiyoomi wasn't there at that time Komori picked up.

Komori: Um.. Hi. Who is this?

Kiyoomi's Dad: Its me Kiyoomi my son!

Komori: Wrong numbe-

Kiyoomi's Dad: Wait. I know you are mad at me. Just listen to me once.

Komori: *posing to be Kiyoomi* What is it?

Kiyoomi's Dad: I need you to come to Canada... Just once. My boss wants to see my son and meet him.

Komori: I am not your son. You aren't my dad. You didn't want me. You don't have rights over me now. By-

Kiyoomi's Dad: Pleaseeee Kiyoomi, jist once. There is hell lot of money here. You will become the owner to all this. Your life will be set! Just come here once please.

Komori: H-He wo- I won't come. Don't call ever again.

Kiyoomi: Komori who are you talking to?? In my phone?

Komori: *Cuts the call* N-No one.

Kiyoomi: Stop lying to me Komori. Give me my phone back. *Snatches it*

Komori: Don't Kiyoomi. *Trying to get the phone back*

Kiyoomi: *calls the number* Um, hello. May I know who I am speaki-

Kiyoomi's Dad: Kiyoomi! Thank God you called back! Wait... You sounded different that time.

Kiyoomi: *Teary Eyes* D-Dad...

Komori: Kiyoomi NO. They didn't want you that time. And you know what happened to Oikawa and Iwaizumi..

Kiyoomi: W-Why did you call?

Kiyoomi's Dad: I just need you to come the Canada once. Im putting all the money and eveything I have under your name. I just need you o come and sign and all this money is yours. You will never have to work. Your life will be set.

Komori: Kiyoomi, Oikawa and Iwa were sepreated for 4 years like this... Please... Don't listen to him.. You know Atsumu cannot live if seperated from you... Please...

Kiyoomi: After signing its done right? 

Kiyoomi's Dad: Yes, Of course!

Kiyoomi: I will think about it and tell you by tomorrow at this time.. Bye..

Komori: KIYOOMI. LISTEN. I DON'T TRUST HIM. IN FACT I DON'T TRUST ANY PARENT WHO LEFT OR WERE RUDE TO THEIR CHILDREN ANYMORE. AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO IWAIZUMI AND OIKAWA.. KIYOOMI... YOU KNOW ATSUMU BETTER THAN ME. YOU KNOW HE WON'T LET YOU GO.. He just wants to be with you... He doesn't need money...

Kiyoomi: But I need to give Atsumu a good life... We will stop playing in a few years.... Oikawa has already started to learn and prepare for modelling... Cuz we all know we won't play volleyball all our lives... What will we do after volleyball?

Komori: You can think of it later... He needs you right now..

Kiyoomi: Listen, once I sign that our life is set. You have always had someone for you Komori... Even if you didn't have money and were broke.. Someone would help you... But thats not the case for me.... At least now... There is backup... Atsumu will understand. Its hardly a few days. After the signing I am coming back. I promise...

Komori: Fine... Tell that to Tsum.. Not me...

Kiyoomi: I-I will.... *Gets a phone call from the same number* Hello?

Random man: Um.. Is this Kiyoomi Sama?

Kiyoomi: Uh.. Yeah? May I know who this is?

Random Man: Uh, Yes. I am Kazuma Ryoki... I am your Father's personal Assistant..