Chapter - 23

*On call*

Iwaizumi's mom: Anyway our job is done.

Oikawa's dad *on the phone* : Yeah

Iwaizumi's mom: This is what they deserve for randomly doing whatever they want.

Oikawa's Dad: I don't really care about what you do with Tooru. I am just in for the hugeeee amount of money you are gonna give me. Add on to that amount and I will do better.

Iwaizumi's mom: First do better and then I will pay ya more.

Oikawa's dad: Fine....

Tooru: *Muffled voice cuz his mouth was tied* L-Let me go... Don't touch Haru. *Trying to get his hands out of the cloth which holds his hands together*

Oikawa's Dad: Don't worry Tooru, I won't hurt my precious grandson. He is adorable he looks just like how you looked when you were a baby. Haru is a beautiful name too. I thought I had raised you better Tooru. I never thought my son would just do whatever he liked... I am disappointed in you Tooru.

Tooru: *Muffled voice* I DONT CARE. YOU AREN'T MY DAD. JUST LET ME GO LEAVE HARU ALONE.

Oikawa's Dad: How could you think of spoiling another life?

Tooru: *Crying* S-Stop.. Lemme go...

Oikawa's Dad: Poor Hajime. At least think of his parents. How much they loved him, how much they did to raise him, and suddenly when their son goes against them... How bad would had they felt? That too, it happened to them twice... Tooru... Its best you don't intefere with them... Its best for him too... He left his family for you... I am sure he misses them... Don't you want him to be happy...?

Tooru: *Crying*

Oikawa's Dad: You can let him live peacfully... Come with me.. Let him mend with his family.. Your other son is with him anyway... He will be happy... Please... You want him to be hapy right?

Tooru: *still crying*

Oikawa's Dad: I am sure you understand what I am saying... Tooru..  You want what is best for him right?

Tooru: *sobs, slowly nods his head*

Oikawa's Dad: Good. Let's go.. I got your passport done too...

Tooru: *crying* Passport?

Oikawa's Dad: Argentina.

Tooru: Can I tell him at least...?

Oikawa's Dad: No.. He will come after you... Just stay away from your phone *snatches his phone* Its for Hajime's own good..

*Meanwhile back at home*

Hajime: It has been sooo long since he went.. Its almost midnight...

Atsumu: What happened Iwa - San?

Osamu: He hasn't come back yet?

Kiyoomi: He has Haru with him right? *Actually worried*

Suna: Yeah.. He is... *Also worried*

Atsumu: *trying to lift the mood* He will come back don't worry... Where else will he go?

They waited for hours. Oikawa didn't come back.. Hajime was EXTREMELY WORRIED and he was gonna go complain against Oikawa's Dad on suspicion of taking him somewhere. The Miyas stopped him and asked him to wait a bit longer... They waited for a day... No sign of him.. Oikawa wouldn't recieve calls either..

Hajime went to his house and knocked on the door furiously.

Hajime: OPEN UP.

Iwa's Mom: Oh Hajime! You finally came ba-

Hajime: WHAT DID YOU DO TO TOORU? ANSWER ME. I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR DRAMA. ANSWER ME GODDAMMIT.

Iwa's Mom: Calm down Hajime. I didn't do anythin-

Hajime: SHUT YOUR CRAP. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO HIM.

Osamu: Yeah tell us or we gonna complain to the police.

Atsumu: Imma choke you if anything happened to him.

Suna: Imma cut you open and put wasabi in the cut and slowly let you die.

Sakusa: Imma just drown you in bleach.

Iwa's mom: I didn't do anything to him. Why would I? I just wanted Hajime to be fine and happy.

Hajime: I WAS HAPPY WITH HIM. I WILL BE HAPPIER WITHOUT YOU IN MY LIFE.

Iwa's mom: *fake tears* After everything I have gone through to raise you.. This is how you treat me.. For a guy you who just came into your life? Is that how I raised you? I just want what's best for you.. Is that wrong for me to ask being your mother?

Hajime: I-Im sorry.... But... What did you do to him...?

Iwa's mom: Are you still accusing me...?

Hajime: I-    Do you at least know where he is...?

Iwa's mom: He went to Argentina with his dad.. Cutting all ties with you... I know its hard to believe.. But he followed his dream... His dream was more precious than you for him...

Hajime: Why would Tooru leave me.. And go... Without saying anything...

Iwa's mom: His dream was more important for him... I am sorry Hajime... You deserved better....

Atsumu: *tearing up* Tooru wouldn't do that... No.. He didnt....

Sakusa: ...

Suna: ...

Osamu: *comforting Atsumu* ....

Iwa's Mom: He just did my child... He just did.. I tried to warn you... Im sorry he doesntove you as much as you love him Hajime...

Hajime: *crying* H-He doesnt... Love me...?

Sorry yall for not publishing in forever...

Hope you like this chapter!!

Byeee~