Chapter 21 (FR lol)

Atsumu: " To know your babies gender all you gotta do is pour this chemical in that and you will see the colored foam coming out ok? Btw, Kuroo gave us this idea and he made the chemical parts of it thats why he is wearing grey. Anyway Tooru you look stunning in that white and Iwaizumi San you are rocking that white suit."

Oikawa: "Iwa Chan... Will you be disappointed if its not the results you want?"

(Iwa)" No. I will never be. I don't really mind if its any. As long as I can raise them with you."

(Oikawa)" *tearing up* Iwa Chan... That was soo sweet. I love you so much 😭😭😭✨✨."

(Iwa)" Don't worry y'all its just another one of his mood swings. I love you too Tooru."

The couple poured the chemical liquid (idk what it is cuz we havent been taught about it yet lol) in and slowly foam started flowing out.

(Oikawa)" 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I am soooooo happy Iwa Chan 😭😭😭😭. I can't wait to touch my babies 😭😭😭.

(Iwa) *as usual my dad had a late response for everything he stood in his place for a min and then tears of joy fell* *He pulled Oikawa into a kiss.

Do you wanna know which colored foam flowed out?

IT WAS COMPLETELY BLUEEEEEEEE!!!!

[YESSSS MY IT WAS BLUEEE WHICH MEAN I GOT TWO BIG BROS TO DEAL WITH :)]

Atsumu: "YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY HAVING TWINS LIKE US!!!! BOTH GUYS!!!! YOU NEED TO MAKE ONE A SETTER AND ANOTHER AN ACEEE!!!!

Osamu: Yess!!

(Oikawa's thoughts)

That was the gender reveal.. After that me and Iwa Chan kept going shopping and we renovated the house to add extra rooms with the Miya's help of  course. After that we stated to choose names but we couldn't decide. Then it was the first movement of the two.

(The day he felt the first kick)

Me and Iwa Chan had gone to Sehjoh to meet the new first years and our old teammates. Everyone wanted me to set for them again. Iwa was against this but I really wanted to play with them again. I wanted to set again. I wanted to play volleyball again. It was hard for myself to keep me from playing at first.. But soon I became more focused on the babies than on what I want. After a LOT of convincing Iwa Chan finally agreed to let me play!

I was setting for almost 20 minutes and I was getting tired but I really didn't wanna lose my golden opportunity so I continued to play. Then there was instant and sudden pain which caused me to fall and the ball fell on my head...(The ball falling on his head didnt hurt him much cuz previously Iwa Chan did that so many times and he was used to it) Iwa Chan ran to me and picked me up. It kept happening again and again. It took me a minute to realise that it was the twins kicking. Tears of Joy fell and Iwa Chan thought I was crying cuz of the pain. After I told him what it was it took him a while to process it (as usual) then he innocently asked me if he could feel it. He slowly kept his hand over my belly and started to cry happy tears with me and everyone on the team cheered! After we reached home Tsumu was jumping in joy and kept feeling the kicks like a million times. Tsumu is tooo precious. Those kicks did hurt though. Guess my boys wanna be a footballer than play volleyball.

The twins gave me so much joy even before they were born. I just can't imagine the joy of motherhood. I am soon entering it in some hours... My stomach hurts so bad.... I just wanna get this over with. Its worth all the pain and struggle and puking I had to do if I get to hold my babies in my hands. That's all I want.

After the twins were born the doctors first gave them to Iwaizumi to hold after cleaning them a bit. Oikawa was too exhausted to stay conscious. Iwaizumi started to cry on holding it. It was the best feeling he had ever had. Tears flowed freely. He kissed the unconscious setter so hard. The setter had given him THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD. HE WAS A DAD!

After Oikawa had gained consciousness and the babies were cleaned. The doctors slowly placed the babies in Oikawa's hands.

Iwa: "They look just like you! I hope they grow up to be great just like their mom.

Oikawa fed the babies and they were soon fast asleep.

Oikawa: " That felt weird.. But the best feeling ever.. Is holding them in your hands. *Tears up* "

Iwa: "Agreed. *Smiles*

Atsumu: *enters the room* T-The babies... Are born... The babies.. Are born... They are born... They are born... THEY ARE HEREEEEE I CAN TOUCH THEM NOW!!!"

Oikawa:" Go ahead Tsum."

Atsumu: *Nervously staying still as Oikawa places one of the baby in his hands* 

Osamu: "I wanna hold one of them too."

Iwa: "Sure."

Atsumu: *soo happy that he starts to cry* Hey there, I-I am your uncle Tsum.

Osamu: Hello, I am your uncle Samu.

Oikawa: The one Osamu is holding is older by 4 minutes.

Atsumu: "Oikawa... If you guys havent chosen names for them yet... Me and Samu came up with names for them..

Iwa:" Please tell us we havent been able to choose names for them.. "

Atsumu:" Ok... We thought of-"

Osamu:" Hato... For this one.."

Atsumu:" Haru for this one.."

Osamu:" Hato means dove which is a symbol of peace."

Atsumu:"Haru means spring as you know."

O

ikawa: "I don't know where you found these names but its wonderful don't you think Iwa Chan?"

Iwa:" Yes. Twins naming twins lmao."

Oikawa: "Its final. The older one is Hato and the next is Haru."

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!! I wont be online for the next week i guess.... Cuz i am having to go on a trip... I will definitely be get covid and will definetly die :) Also there won't be wifi so I will really die :)

Love yall!! Will Miss ya!!

Byeee~