Chapter - 25

Oikawa and his son Haru were on a plane to Japan, along with all the Argentinian teammates. Oikawa was really happy to finally get to go back home, free from that jail he was living in for 4 years. He finally got his phone back. He told Haru that he was finally gonna meet his father, which made the little boy very happy!

On the other hand, Iwa had literally trained them to win against Argentina. Suna, Kiyoomi and Atsumu were gonna give their best to make Argentina lose, to make Oikawa lose...

Oikawa got into a cab. He was back in Japan! He could FINALLY see Hato, Iwa chan, Tsum, Kiyoomi, Rin and Osamu! Oikawa was extremely excited! But then suddenly, a thought hit him. It hurt him...

What if... His Iwa chan hated him...?

What if Hato hated him.. ?

Did Hato even know him?

Was Atsu and everyone mad at him?

Were they all mad at him for leaving just like that?

Did Hajime know why he left?

Oikawa's eyes started to water. He didn't realise he was crying.. He was so lost in his thoughts.

Haru: M-Mama...? *Wiping his tears* Why archu cying? No cry Mama..

Oikawa: *realising that he is crying* O-Oh I-I am not c-crying Haru... *Wiping all evidence of tears*

Haru: Haru not dumb. You werch cying. *Legendary Oikawa Pout*

Oikawa: Lools like my Haru is too intelligent to lie to *chuckles* You know what Haru? You will get to meet your dad and your twin Hato in sometime! He must be looking exactly like you! *Turning red, body temperature raising*

Haru: M-Mama.. You are churning (turning) r-red... Archu having that fever you get every month?

Oikawa: N-No... I am f-fine baby, Mama just needs to take pills and he will be ok.. Don't worry Haru...

Haru: No. Mama need rest. No bolleyball (volleyball) today. *Pouts*

Oikawa: *laughs* If I don't play today, you won't get to see your Dad and Hato... You want to see them right?

Haru: N-No.. Mama need to be ochay (ok) first... I need Mama... We can chee (see) them later... Mama rest. *Pouts*

Oikawa: *taking his pill* See now Mama will be ok. Even if you don't wanna see them.. Mama wants to see them... Mama wants to see his child... And Hajime of course...

Haru: Whacud (what should) I call Iwa Chan when I chee (see) him??

Oikawa: Hm... Call him Dad Actually call him Iwa Chan *laughs*

Haru: Ochay! I called him Iwa Chan anyway! *Smiles*

Oikawa: *Smiles* *Hugs Haru* You are such a bundle of joy! You and Hato are literally the best things that happened to me! Can't forget about Iwa Chan!

Haru: Mama.. You never chowed (showed) me a picher (picture) of Iwa Chan...

Oikawa: Oh sorry baby, As you know I couldn't use this phone for four years  and in the other phone I wasn't allowed to use social media... Anyway, Here is a picture of your Dad!

*Shows his gallery*