Chapter - 18

(Osamu)" Speaking of the devil."

(Oikawa)" Yahoo~ How are y'all?? Tsum how's your first heat goin- Kiyoomi Chan?"

(Sakusa)" Um.. Hi."

(Oikawa)" Wait... Did you and Atsumu mate..? Aren't you wearing my clothes...? What is happening here...?"

Atsumu starts to explain again.

20 MINUTES LATER

(Oikawa)" Ohhh, Ok.... Thank you so much Kiyoomi Chan for basically saving Tsum. Aren't you phobic though...?

(Sakusa)" Yea... But I couldn't let my teammate get assaulted again..."

(Oikawa)" Btw, You can obviously stay here. Stay as long as you want! I don't mind. It can also be like we are repaying you for saving Atsumu."

Time skip~~~~

[8:00 P.M.]

Sakusa was talking to someone on the phone. He was frowning. Oikawa went over to him and waited for him. After the call ended Sakusa looked worried.

(Oikawa)" Is something wrong Kiyoomi Chan?"

(Sakusa)" Uh..no... Everything is fine.."

(Oikawa)" Tell me what's wrong...?"

(Sakusa)" Apparently some important guests came over to Komori's house, and my aunt doesn't want me at home today... I don't know what to do..."

(Oikawa)" That's the problem? Don't worry you can stay here lmao."

(Sakusa)" No I can't I will just cause you more trouble..."

(Oikawa)" No you won't and you are staying here that's it. We can keep the place clean for you. You can be as precautionate as you want cuz we understand ok? Move in here if you want lmao, cuz we are short on people in this house and more the merrier right?"

(Sakusa)"Move in....? Into your house...? Um..... Are you being serious or are you joking....?"

(Oikawa)" I am being serious, Tsum told me about it. It would be horeible to live in a place where people don't want you... It sucks. Live with us! We can have a lot of fun together and we respect your phobia so you will be good! Think about it. Ask your uncle if you want. If they don't agree then Imma come and talk to them ok?"

(Sakusa)" Ok.... Thanks... A lot..."

(Oikawa)" You're Welcome Kiyoomi Chan.

Oikawa ruffled through Sakusa's hair.

(Oikawa)" Oops... Sorry....I forgot... It will take me time. If you wanna bathe after dinner tell me I will give you clothes."

(Sakusa)"Its fine... You don't need to I can ask Komori to get my clothes and supplies."

(Oikawa)" Ok! Use the room I had given Osamu. I cleaned it and put fresh sheets and dusted the room. Everything is neat I asure you that. Samu and Suna can share a room."

(Sakusa)" Uh... Thanks... I wanted to ask you.... How are you so good...and nice at handling a home....?"

(Oikawa)" I don't know about me being good but I had to look after myself and my mother for a while... So I basically handled the house and looked after everything."

(Sakusa)" Ok.. I will ask Komori to get my stuff... I can helo with dinner.."

(Oikawa)" I will make it! Your my guest you gotta eat what I make!"

(Sakusa)" Ok.."

Sakusa goes back to the room Oikawa had given him to stay. He called Komori and told him to get his stuff.