Chapter - 22

Many sleelless nights had passed. It had been a month since the twins were born. Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked like they had barely got any sleep.

(Night before Oikawa's Mom's 1st death anniversary)

Oikawa: Iwa Chan... Tomorrow is Mom's death anniversary....

Iwa: I know... Can't believe its been an year...

Oikawa: *tearing up* Yeah... The twins have been such a major part of our lives now.... I-I just wish she was here to see them...

Iwa: Don't worry Tooru, I am sure she can see them. *gently patting him* I am sure she is proud of you for being such a great Mom.

Oikawa: Iwa Chan... Don't you ever feel like going back to your mom and showing them your kids...?

Iwa: They didn't want them.. There is no point showing. Do you wanna show your dad?

Oikawa: No. Never... He married another woman that shit. I never wanna see his face.

Iwa: You don't have to see his face..

Oikawa: I hope I never..

It was the first death anniversary of Oikawa's mom. So much had happened since then. It had also been an year since Atsumu had been assualted. Atsumu seemed to be genuinely happy after the twins were born.

Oikawa was getting ready to visit his mother's grave. He was getting Haru ready too.. Cuz Hato was a but unwell and Osamu and Suna had to stay back to look after him.

Oikawa, Hajime and their son Hato reach the grave, only to see someone very familiar standing before them.

It was Oikawa's father..

He was crying looking at the grave.. He had no words to say when he saw his son with another guy and a baby.

Oikawa's dad: *Crying* "Tooru...Hajime....?"

Oikawa: "Get lost. Get away from mom's grave. You didn't care for her when she lived and now you show up. *Tearing up*"

Hajime: *patting Tooru as he cried on his shoulder* "Get away from here Sir. I am telling you respectfully-"

Iwa's mom: "Hajime..."

Iwaizumi's mom comes out of hiding along with her husband.

Iwa's mom: Hajime... I am sorry... I shouldn't have kicked you out that day.... Is that my lovely grandson...? *Comes forward to touch Haru*

Hajime: *moves back holding Haru close to him* Don't touch my son. Don't even think of it. Why are you here? Do you want my son? Forget about it, You will never get him.

Oikawa's dad: Your son..? I-Is that my grandson...? Tooru... He is adorable... He looks just like you... What's his name..?

Tooru: Stop. You are no way related to him. DON'T EVEN THINK OF TRYING TO GET CLOSE TO ME OR MY FAMILY AGAIN. YOU HAVE A FAMILY OF YOUR OWN NOW RIGHT? WHY DID YOU COME BACK AFTER SO LONG? IF ITS FOR MY CHILD THEN GET LOST.

Hajime: Same goes to you. Leave us alone.

Oikawa's dad: Tooru.. I know you are mad at me.. I know what i did was wrong.. But she was gonna kill herself if I didn't marry he-

Tooru: So you had an affair? *Crying hard* YOU HAD A F*CKING AFFAIR AND YET YOU CAME BACK HOME, MAD AT ME, ABUSING MY MOM AND ME? YOU AREN'T EVEN WORTH CALLING HUMAN. If you were there... M-Mom probably.. Wouldn't die..... She would be here...

Oikawa's dad: Tooru.. Will you at least.. Come with me to see them once...? I will not trouble you after that I promise..

Iwaizumi's mom: Hajime... Only once... Please.... Get your other son.. Please...

Oikawa's dad: Other son...?

Tooru: I will come with you only if you promise to leave me and my family alone FOREVER.

Oikawa's dad: Yes yes I will... Can you come over and meet them once right now? With your son?

Tooru: Right now?... Fine if you will leave us alone.

Oikawa's dad: Thank you so much Tooru..

Oikawa's dad leaves with Tooru and Haru in a taxi.

Iwaizumi's mom: Hajime.. Get you and your son home.. Once.. Please... Just to show them.. Nothing more.. But I am not forcing you.. After all that happened..

Hajime: Thanks cuz im not coming. Bye.

Iwaizumi's mom: Anyway our job is done.

Oikawa's dad *on the phone* : Yeah

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

I know its short.. But thats because i dont like to write here... I have that one place where i feel like writing.. Anyway i will be back soon!

Byeee~