Chapter - 29

(Oikawa)" Calm down Atsumu... Eat something...

(Osamu)" Yeah... If I get hold of that bastar-"

(Atsumu)" *crying* I really thought he was the one..... Seems like... The piano was more important for him than me.... He really had to leave me like this on my birthday.."

(Hato)" Mama... Why is Uncle Tsum crying like this? Where is Uncle Omi?"

(Haru)" Uncle Omi left. Uncle Tsum is crying or that.... Why is he making Uncle Tsum cry *clenching fist* ?

(Osamu) *Clenching Fist*

(Oikawa)" Tsum... What did he tell you? *gently patting his back*"

(Atsumu)" H-He said... His didn't wanna miss a chance of meeting that stupid idol of his. He could've at least told me and left.. I wouldn't be this mad... His passion for the piano... Was more important than me...

(Komori)" No.. Don't think that way.... He loves you a lo-"

(Atsumu)" IF HE DID HE WOULDN'T LEAVE LIKE THIS. I KNOW HE IS HIDING SOMETHING. IS HE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE ELSE?"

(Komori)" No.. Don't think negatively... He truly loves you Atsumu..."

(Oikawa)" What else did he say?"

(Atsumu)" He said... There was another gift on its way... I don't care. H-He.. Made this the worst birthday possible.. I am sorry for ruining your birthday Samu..

(Osamu)" I-I don't care Tsumu... No point in celebrating our birthday if you don't feel like it.. My main concern is you right now..

(Shiro)" Uncle Tshum... Donch (Don't) Cry.... Uncle Omi will chum (come)  back... *Wiping his tears*"

(Haru)" Tch. *Mumbles to himself* What does Uncle Kiyoomi think of himself... Leaving Uncle Tsum to cry like this.."

(Iwaizumi)" Haru, come with me."

(Haru)" Fine.."

Outside the room,

(Iwaizumi)" Haru... I know you are EXTREMELY mad at Uncle Omi.. But this is adult stuff... And you are just six..."

(Haru)" So what? Do you want me to watch as Uncle Tsum cries all day on his birthday?"

(Iwaizumi)" *sighs* See... I know how much you love Uncle Tsum......  Wait.. Why don't you try to find ways of making Uncle Tsum feel better? He is your favourite Uncle after all."

(Haru)" You know what... I know the perfect thing.. *Smirks*"

Haru goes back to Atsumu and starts pulling him. He pulls Atsumu with him and takes him to Kiyoomi's room. Atsumu was really confused as to why Haru would bring him here. Haru said,

"Uncle Tsum, I know the perfect thing for you to do to feel better."

"And what is that? *Wiping off tears*"

"Take this stick and start banging and hitting the piano. Break it. Do whatever you want with it. I promise you will feel better."

(Oikawa)" HARU. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? WHEN DID YOU START BECOMING SO VIOLENT AND BAD? REMEMBER YOU ARE STILL A K-"

(Haru)"SO WHAT IF I AM STILL A KID? DO YOU WANT ME TO WATCH UNCLE TSUM HURT AND BROKEN? DO YOU WANT ME TO WATCH AS ANOTHER GUY HURTS HIM AGAIN? WELL I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN BUT I SURELY CANNOT."

(Iwaizumi)" DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE. AND WHO TOLD YOU ALL THAT?"

(Haru)"I GOT TO KNOW OK? HOW DOES THAT MATTER? ALL THA-"