Chapter - 11

(In call)

Atsumu: Um...hello...?

Sakusa: Hello...? May I know who is speaking...?

Atsumu:Umm...Hi...I am..

Sakusa: You are..??

Atsumu: I am A-Atsumu N-no Miya Atsumu....

Sakusa: K. How did you get my number?

Atsumu: From K-Kita. I reallllllly liked the hoodie. Thanks!

Sakusa: K. Im sorry again for yelling at you.

Atsumu: I-Its fine.

Sakusa:

Atsumu:

Sakusa: K...bye..?

Atsumu: Uh- Uh yea..byee..

(Sakusa's thoughts)

Fuck. Why was I being so awkward??

(Atsumu's thoughts)

Why was I being so awkward...? I should've thanked him properly....T-T.

Wait. I still have his jacket.. I can ask him to meet somewhere to give him the jacket and thank him properly..Oh wait Samu asked me to come over to the hospital for something...Yea..Imma got there first.

(Texting)

Atsumu: Umm...hey..

Sakusa: hey

Atsumu: What are you doing....?

Sakusa:Um...nothing..

Atsumu: If you are outside somewhere right now....would it be fine if I came there and gave you your jacket back?

Sakusa: Umm...ok?

Atsumu: Great! Where are you?

Sakusa: In the medical store near school.

Atsumu: K. See you there in 15.

Sakusa: K.

(Sakusa's thoughts)

That was weird. Weird kid.

(Atsumu's thoughts)

Yesss. Ok. K should not act soo excited. Calm down Tsum.

Is this like a date? AHHHHH OMGGGGG ITS LIKE A DATE.

But the excitement turned into sorrow as he remembered his first date with that boyfriend of his.

They had gone to the park. It was a beautiful day and they were cycling. They were being competitive and Atsumu had dashed into an adult by mistake. The boyfriend got down and picked both the adult and Atsumu up. He had even paid for the medical charges of the adult. Atsumu had admired him for being so good at handelling that situation.

If only he knew he had bad intentions...

Then the sorrow turned into anger. Atsumu wanted to get rid of his memories with that guy. He wanted to forget about him and start fresh. Start again. There will be someone for him. The right person....who he will find...

Atsumu walked out of the house holding the cover in hand which had the jacket in it. He stopped at a store and brought sanitizers because he wanted to apologise for getting his jacket "dirty" and what's a better gift to give a germaphobe than 2 bottles of sanitizers? Atsumu was a choosy in that too. He brought the branded, most fanciest and expensive bottles of sanitizer he could find.

He continued to walk to the medical store near school. He saw the raven haired guy standing right outside. He saw a cover in the spiker's hand and understood that the spiker had come to the store to buy things.