Chapter - 9

"So you came back?"

Atsumu looked up to see the stranger who he saw in the morning. He was not a stranger anymore. He was Sakusa Kiyoomi, a guy Atsumu might have a teenie weenie crush on...

"Uh....yea....I mean you kinda said you needed a setter..."

"Uhh..yea.."

There was an awkward silence in the room. The two who were having a conversation were just staring at each other and the others didn't know what to do. Finally Komori jumped in and said

"My cousin is pretty awkward, excuse him."

Atsumu realised he was staring and so he ruffled through his own hair in a embarrassed manner and said

"Ah..sorry...I was...staring...it-its not his-"

Sakusa just went away and took a volleyball and continued to prctice serves. The rest of them pulled Atsumu and told him to toss for them. Atsumu was still a bit embarrassed and confused as he tossed for the guys.

When it was Sakusa's turn to spike, the setter wanted to know how Sakusa wanted him to set.

"Um...Sakusa san how do you want me to set for you?"

"Huh? Oh..anyway you want. I don't care."

Atsumu was even more confused now but he nodded his head. He tossed to Sakusa like he would usually toss but Sakusa couldn't hit it. They tried again  and again but he couldn't because the last time Sakusa wanted high it was a lower toss and so Atsumu tossed a bit higher the next time thinking he would hit high again but Sakusa would jump low thinking the toss would be low. They weren't speaking or coordinating.

Komori knew Sakusa was getting frustrated. He was gonna go stop him when-

"UGH. DAMMIT. CAN YOU TOSS TO ME IN ONE WAY AND NOT CHANGE IT AGAIN AND AGAIN?

" I-I...I am s-sor-"

"UGH. I'M OUTTA HERE."

"I-I Sakusa san..wait..I-I am sor-ry...wait..."

Sakusa took his things and applied sanitizer to his hands, put on his mask and left the room. Atsumu was gonna go after him when Komori pulled him back and said,

"I am very sorry Miya san. None of this is your fault, Kiyoomi is just like that I apologise on his behalf. (He is going behind Kiyoomi rn) Kiyoomi...Oi Kiyoomi wait wtf you can't just leave like that. Kiyoomi Oi"

(Atsumu's head)

Did I do something..? But...Kiyo- Sakusa San left like that so it is my fault. I didn't toss right...UGH ATSUMU CAN'T YOU DO ONE THING PROPERLY?

Tears started to fall and Atsumu couldn't understand why. The other teammates told him to go home for the day and come with a fresh mind tomorrow. Atsumu nodded as he wiped the tears. He left the school and went straight back home. He immediately ran up to his room and this confused Oikawa and Iwa Chan.

"Tsum..Tsum..why did you ran up to your room? Did anything happen? Tsum come out. Tsum..."

Oikawa went up to Atsumu's room and Iwaizumi followed. Atsumu was lying on his bed with his face down and was crying. Oikawa pulled him up and said,

"Tsum..did something happen in school? Who tf made you cry? Tell me rn. IWA CHAN GET OUR CAR WE ARE KIDNAPPING SOMEONE TODAY."

"Chill Kawa let him speak."

Atsumu wiped the tears and said,

"Umm..nothing really happened..don't worry about me lol. Anyway how was your day?? What did you guys do-"

"Stop switching topics DAMMIT. JIST FRICKING TELL US WHAT HAPPENED."

"Nothing..happened (crying again) I don't know why I am crying...he didn't even say anything that rude...like why am I crying....I would never even care about such things...."

Atsumu told them whatever happened. Oikawa called Osamu and he was listening too. Oikawa hugged him and said,

"Its not your fault Tsum, he was being a jerk and your heart is still fragile and maybe thats why your hurt...you will be ok...don't go to school for practice for a while just give you heart some time to repair ok?"

(Samu) "Yea Tsum just don't go to school for a while you need to recover from that incident. If I was there I would've hugged you but Oikawa hug him again for me please."

"Ok!"

Oikawa hugged him again. Atsumu laughed and said,

"You guys are the best I love you all."

Oikawa and Iwaizumi took Atsumu out and they took him to the arcade to play and they basically had fun. On the other hand...

(In Komori's house)

"Kiyoomi why did you do that to him? Its you fault dumbshit. Go apologise to him. You will apologise to him tomorrow."

"No. And get out of my room."

"NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO HIM. SHUT UP AND GO APOLOGISE TO HIM. IDK YOU ARE DOING IT. IT WAS NOT EVEN HIS FAULT. YOU TOLD HIM TO TOSS HOWEVER HE WANTED AND HE DID AND I COULD SEE THAT HE WAS TRYING HIS BEST TO TOSS PROPERLY. HE HAS NEVER TOSSED TO YOU BEFORE AND DOESN'T KNOW HOW YOU WANT THE FRICKING BALL, HOW DO YOU EXPECT HIM TO TOSS PERFECTLY??"

"JUST SHUT UP AND GO KOMORI. I DON'T NEED YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO."

"NO I WON'T LEAVE TILL YOU PROMISE TO APOLOGISE."

"FINE AS LONG AS YOU GET OUT. I WILL APOLOGISE TO HIM OK?"

"FINE."

"NOW GET OUT."

"FINE I'M GOING BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T APOLOGISE TO HIM-"

"I WILL, AND GET OUT"

Komori leaves the room. Sakusa picks up his phone and texts Kita, a person Kiyoomi had contact with because he knew he couldn't always rely on Komori and Kita seemed like a nice guy who would understand Sakusa's phobia and Kita did understand Kiyoomi's phobia anyways...

Kiyoomi texted Kita privately.

Kiyoomi: Hey

Kita: Hello Sakusa kun.

Kiyoomi: I just wanted to apologise for yelling during practice and I also wanted to know if something happened after I left...

Kita: Uh...Atsumu started to cry after that but as much as I know him he wouldn't cry for such things..it must be because he hasn't fully recovered from the incident...so when everyone told him to come back tomorrow I told him to fully mentally recover and then attend school. I don't know what he decides to do though...

Kiyoomi: Oh.....ok...thank you....umm...I am sorry but I got to go..

Kita: Ok bye.

Kiyoomi: Bye.

Kiyoomi kept his phone down and became fully lost in his thoughts.

He cried??!?! I didn't know he cried. Ok now I think I should apologise to him...What was his name again...? Was it Atsumu or Osamu...? Damn.. Twin names UGH....Anyway I will apologise tomorrow....I better apologise...I think it was Atsumu....yea...I will apologise....

Hope you guys liked this chapter!

Sorry for the late update...I was forced to go out today...AND IM SOOOO DAMN PISSED WITH MY PARENTS CUZ THEY TELL ME THAT IM DOING TOO MUCH..THEY TELL ME THAT I CARE TOO MUCH ABOUT COVID.

Anyway..hope you liked it and keep you tissues ready because Sakusa's past is coming soon 😔

Bye~